OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Future Living's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Am I missing something here? This is only the first half (pages 1-15) of a 30 page d…"

Future Living replied Dec 12, 2011 to Haringey / Veolia waste contract

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I very much look forward to knowing the whereabouts of a proper local Street Sweepin…"

Future Living replied Dec 6, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"As long as it's not in my backyard."

Future Living replied Dec 5, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"Fair enough, no offence taken and likewise no predetermined ideas which only limit c…"

Future Living replied Nov 30, 2011 to Plans to demolish British Legion Hall - Elder Avenue, Crouch End

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Fair comment about the visual 'bulk' of new development in an existing streetscape.…"

Future Living replied Nov 30, 2011 to Plans to demolish British Legion Hall - Elder Avenue, Crouch End

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I believe the issue does not revolve around the cooking of food on premises, but rat…"

Future Living replied Nov 30, 2011 to The great Rileys pricing debate

29 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

"Once again, the lack of proper local Depot facilities is everything to do with sub-s…"

Future Living replied Nov 30, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"I'm sure the owners architect will be providing a sketch in due course. Best make yo…"

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Unfortunately that's where you are wrong. Having no proper local Depot is everything…"

Future Living replied Nov 29, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"That's just the problem, my street's a tip. Always has been. Don't understand how th…"

Future Living replied Nov 29, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service