OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Brian Bowles's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an impressive and all-encompassing bit of work. Hats off! I dread to think h…"

Brian Bowles replied Nov 16, 2017 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

10 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

" "... a feeble minded, second rate, dogmatic council." No need to beat about the bus…"

Brian Bowles replied Nov 16, 2017 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

10 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Salary up to £42,951.00 "Nice work if you can get it.""

Brian Bowles replied Sep 13, 2017 to A politically correct but factually useless economic assessment - #HTHbaddeal

3 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Many thanks - I guess that is in the Civic Centre Wood Green. BB "

Brian Bowles replied Nov 1, 2016 to Cabinet Decision on Hornsey Town Hall "called in" - how embarrassing

10 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

"I may have missed it but can you let me know the date of the meeting (together with…"

Brian Bowles replied Nov 1, 2016 to Cabinet Decision on Hornsey Town Hall "called in" - how embarrassing

10 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

"In my experience Haringey Council makes up its mind on policy, puts out a consultati…"

Brian Bowles replied May 9, 2015 to Sample answers to the Hornsey Town Hall Creative Trust questionnaire

1 May 9, 2015
Reply by Brian Bowles

"Well, that's telling you. They don't consider there is a problem and they are not go…"

Brian Bowles replied Jan 9, 2015 to W3 email to tfl buses customer services

3 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Ella B.

"Waitrose vegetables have to be the most expensive of any of the supermarket chains. "

Brian Bowles replied Dec 1, 2014 to Activity in the Bargain Bookshop

8 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

"WHO PUT THE 'WAIT' IN WAITROSE?Well, I couldn't help but notice that the 'blinds' ha…"

Brian Bowles replied Dec 1, 2014 to Activity in the Bargain Bookshop

8 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

"Thanks for the info, Lyn. Took a while for me to see your email! Good luck with your…"

Brian Bowles replied Dec 6, 2012 to Washing Machine Repairer Sought

3 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Bowles

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service