OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Jacob O'Callaghan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr Travers is a local lad - went to Barnet from - where else - our own dear Borough,…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied May 19, 2016 to Useless local authority Chief Exec seeks new post

3 May 19, 2016
Reply by Jacob O'Callaghan

"This is worrying. The building forms an essential side of the "agora" of the Hornsey…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied Feb 27, 2016 to Middey's in what was Crouch End Kitchen which was Spiazzo

23 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Grenners

"The best hope is that this site is nationally listed as of historic interest. Someon…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied Feb 11, 2015 to JEWSON’S HORNSEY TO DEMOLISH HISTORIC LOTUS SHOWROOM

6 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I support what Adrian has written. If you have seen The Imitation Game, the brillian…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied Dec 7, 2014 to Two different views of a development at Alexandra Palace

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Adrian, thank you for this succinct summary of the issues. I wrote the recent articl…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied Dec 1, 2014 to Alexandra Palace - dramatic changes to a listed and historic building

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

"On the contrary, in 31.3 you can see the space in the wall where the booth protruded…"

Jacob O'Callaghan replied Dec 1, 2014 to Alexandra Palace - dramatic changes to a listed and historic building

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I think Clive is saying that physical survivals of an important and unique piece of…"

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service