OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Bob Lindsay-Smith's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"1) The dumbbell would stop lorries from cutting the corner, so does contribute to pe…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Sep 11, 2020 to School’s out, but why are we being kettled?

4 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Indeed. I posted a comment on the above skwawkbox thread which may be deemed content…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jul 20, 2020 to THE Mayor, the Council Leader, the Constitution and the ongoing Haringey constitutional crisis

6 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"There's an as yet unconfirmed report that the date of the AGM has been brought back…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jul 19, 2020 to THE Mayor, the Council Leader, the Constitution and the ongoing Haringey constitutional crisis

6 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"And who would use roads, when there were perfectly good footpaths previously, and pe…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied May 22, 2020 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"[Somewhat off-topic...] You were braver than I in cycling on the Holloway Road, even…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 16, 2019 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks Adrian for a well-researched article. I beg to differ with your statement tha…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 14, 2019 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"I imagine that the reason is completely unconnected to the fact that in the Isle of…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Apr 27, 2019 to Hornsey Town Hall update - the first set of accounts - early days, yet, and no profits

3 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Clive Carter

"The owners of the freehold of Kitchener House are Metropolitan Housing Trust Ltd."

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Mar 31, 2019 to Kitchener House locked gates, Hillfield/Lightfoot

2 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The school also publishes the minutes of the governing body, once they have been sig…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 7, 2019 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

35 Jan 10, 2020
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks, Clive. Have just cut and pasted paragraph 90 (relating to large scale public…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Aug 12, 2018 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

21 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service