OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Bob Lindsay-Smith's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"1) The dumbbell would stop lorries from cutting the corner, so does contribute to pe…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Sep 11 to School’s out, but why are we being kettled?

4 Sep 11
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Indeed. I posted a comment on the above skwawkbox thread which may be deemed content…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jul 20 to THE Mayor, the Council Leader, the Constitution and the ongoing Haringey constitutional crisis

6 Jul 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"There's an as yet unconfirmed report that the date of the AGM has been brought back…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jul 19 to THE Mayor, the Council Leader, the Constitution and the ongoing Haringey constitutional crisis

6 Jul 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"And who would use roads, when there were perfectly good footpaths previously, and pe…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied May 22 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22
Reply by Clive Carter

"[Somewhat off-topic...] You were braver than I in cycling on the Holloway Road, even…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 16, 2019 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks Adrian for a well-researched article. I beg to differ with your statement tha…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 14, 2019 to Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

8 May 22
Reply by Clive Carter

"I imagine that the reason is completely unconnected to the fact that in the Isle of…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Apr 27, 2019 to Hornsey Town Hall update - the first set of accounts - early days, yet, and no profits

3 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Clive Carter

"The owners of the freehold of Kitchener House are Metropolitan Housing Trust Ltd."

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Mar 31, 2019 to Kitchener House locked gates, Hillfield/Lightfoot

2 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The school also publishes the minutes of the governing body, once they have been sig…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 7, 2019 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

35 Jan 10
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks, Clive. Have just cut and pasted paragraph 90 (relating to large scale public…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Aug 12, 2018 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

21 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service