OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

CrouchEnd Cupcake's Discussions (507)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"They've taken in another 30 children to Weston Park from September 2013 so what was…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied May 21, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"I'm not sure the council can respond appropriately or intervene if you just phone up…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Apr 15, 2013 to The Property Company, proper scum!

14 May 13, 2013
Reply by Clueless

"There are always issues with my broadband and everytime I call support, I'm informed…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Apr 5, 2013 to Virgin Broadband poor performance

22 May 8, 2013
Reply by James Brown

"Great, then shop elsewhere. Problem solved.  I have absolutely no idea what your com…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Apr 3, 2013 to Budgens - argh!

25 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by RunningWalker

"I love Budgen's and think Andrew Thornton has worked incredibly hard to make it a co…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Mar 26, 2013 to Budgens - argh!

25 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by RunningWalker

"I'd have no objection to a quality kebab shop either.  The sign is a bit unfortunate…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Mar 26, 2013 to Surely this did not get planning permission!

22 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Anette

"Oh this is getting so boring.  Why do people feel the need to put the boot in?  Isn'…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Jan 9, 2013 to Tesco masquerading as a cutesy independent coffee shop in Crouch End

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Betty M

"Hi Lucia I'll talk to Kle Savidge who is Chair of Friends of Stationers Park and see…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Oct 17, 2012 to Stationer's Park - with a fort, a play area, a water feature and social media

8 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

"I completely agree Lucia and started a campaign against the problem of dog fouling i…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Oct 2, 2012 to Stationer's Park - with a fort, a play area, a water feature and social media

8 Oct 17, 2012

"I think it's a great initiative. Stationers Park has been badly neglected since the…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Apr 19, 2012 to Stationer's Park - with a fort, a play area, a water feature and social media

8 Oct 17, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service