OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Rob Jackson's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like it's not actually closing but changing ownership. Can't say this surpris…"

Rob Jackson replied yesterday to Harringay Arms to close on 4th July

6 yesterday
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"Some ideas for you: http://www.wildlifeonline.me.uk/fox_deterrence.html    "

Rob Jackson replied Jun 13 to For fox sake - how do I get rid of them?

1 Jun 13
Reply by Rob Jackson

"No, it hasn't happened yet. Having agreed the policy it appears they are now trying…"

Rob Jackson replied May 2 to Goodbye free collection of green waste

9 May 13
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"My reading is that the types of usage defined in the definition of Community Use are…"

Rob Jackson replied Apr 5 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"The CUA is an annex to the main lease, so it only becomes effective when the lease i…"

Rob Jackson replied Apr 5 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"Yes, I'll second that. It's certainly different - not the usual sort of exhibition y…"

Rob Jackson replied Mar 18 to My favourite exhibition in the Ply Gallery so far until 21/3/17

1 Mar 18
Reply by Rob Jackson

"And there is a reduced rate (£32 p.m.) for those aged 60 - 64."

Rob Jackson replied Mar 10 to Free use of Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres for over 65's

1 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Jackson

"Confirmation of the Waterstones story - an estate agent's advert this week:"

Rob Jackson replied Feb 11 to Waterstones are coming, not coming, were never here, are back again!

12 Mar 2
Reply by Sean Boyle

"The selected developer is an Australian company, Lendlease. To be confirmed at Cabin…"

Rob Jackson replied Feb 9 to HDV | Haringey's Housing Strategy 2015 to 2020

2 Feb 22
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"An interesting statement - the vote is a Labour three-line whip, so if she votes aga…"

Rob Jackson replied Jan 26 to Article 50 and the views of Crouch End's Member of Parliament

1 Jan 26
Reply by Rob Jackson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service