OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Rob Jackson's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an extensive analysis of the transport impact contained in the planning app…"

Rob Jackson replied Aug 6 to Your Future W7 Bus Commuter Hell - see Town Hall Plans!!!!

4 Aug 11
Reply by Jeremy B

"I've not seen ANA's balance sheet, but I doubt whether they are generating sufficien…"

Rob Jackson replied Aug 2 to Hornsey Town Hall - the planning application

8 Aug 6
Reply by Jeremy B

"I believe the answer to your riddle is that I recall FEC saying that stays in the ap…"

Rob Jackson replied Aug 2 to Hornsey Town Hall - the planning application

8 Aug 6
Reply by Jeremy B

"It should be noted that the Highgate library building is included in Haringey's sche…"

Rob Jackson replied Jul 20 to Highgate library options for co-location at Jacksons Lane published

1 Jul 20
Reply by Rob Jackson

"And here's the announcement on UOE's website. Note the proposal to open 7 days a wee…"

Rob Jackson replied Jul 20 to Crouch End Universal Post Office Equipment Takeover

5 Jul 29
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Sounds like it's not actually closing but changing ownership. Can't say this surpris…"

Rob Jackson replied Jun 26 to Harringay Arms to close on 4th July

9 Aug 2
Reply by Jenny Farrell

"Some ideas for you: http://www.wildlifeonline.me.uk/fox_deterrence.html    "

Rob Jackson replied Jun 13 to For fox sake - how do I get rid of them?

1 Jun 13
Reply by Rob Jackson

"No, it hasn't happened yet. Having agreed the policy it appears they are now trying…"

Rob Jackson replied May 2 to Goodbye free collection of green waste

9 May 13
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"My reading is that the types of usage defined in the definition of Community Use are…"

Rob Jackson replied Apr 5 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"The CUA is an annex to the main lease, so it only becomes effective when the lease i…"

Rob Jackson replied Apr 5 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service