OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Amanda Carrara's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Done as instructed.  A pleasure to nominate"

Amanda Carrara replied Sep 24, 2015 to I've nominated Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre for the Time Out Love London Awards

3 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by N8Princess

"Agreed, Hornsey School of Art's historic protest remains a good model!"

Amanda Carrara replied Feb 19, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall / ANA - a free and frank exchange of views

4 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Adrian, I am not holding my breath about this meeting either.  But it was clearly on…"

Amanda Carrara replied Feb 16, 2015 to A blitz at Hornsey Town Hall to soften us up

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Adrian, Chris's question is at the core of the situation.   I am with him too in try…"

Amanda Carrara replied Feb 8, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall / ANA - a free and frank exchange of views

4 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Hi Adrian, when is you meeting, hope I haven't missed it.  As someone involved in or…"

Amanda Carrara replied Jun 25, 2013 to A Picturehouse (not Cineworld) in Crouch End?

19 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by twin spark

"it would also be right next door to the Music Palace that has just got permission fo…"

Amanda Carrara replied Jun 14, 2013 to A Picturehouse (not Cineworld) in Crouch End?

19 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by twin spark

"Yes, there was real kerfuffle outside Waitrose yesterday afternoon when someone was…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 24, 2012 to Charity chuggers to face curbs in Haringey

5 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"the coffee shop/bar is the haunt of the freelancer and creative, but even in Crouch…"

Amanda Carrara replied Oct 22, 2012 to DO WE NEED ANOTHER COFFEE SHOP IN CROUCH END?

23 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rich

"I think the general problem is that Crouch End is already drowning in a sea of coffe…"

Amanda Carrara replied Oct 18, 2012 to DO WE NEED ANOTHER COFFEE SHOP IN CROUCH END?

23 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rich

"fyi, they are about to get an alcohol licence, so will soon be my Crouch End preferr…"

Amanda Carrara replied Jul 4, 2012 to Italian cafe' on the Topsfield Parade

10 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Amanda Carrara

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service