OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Amanda Carrara's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I was there and can testify to the accuracy of the above.  "

Amanda Carrara replied Mar 5 to The Neighbourhood Forum's 2nd AGM - surprise guests - our councillors

1 Mar 5
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"This is a mystery to the whole of Crouch End.  We endured years of bad food and drin…"

Amanda Carrara replied Mar 5 to Middey's - are you as hacked off as I am

8 Mar 27
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I agree about opening up the view of the Town Hall and square.  This has mostly been…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 28, 2016 to Last minute Christmas Present - a view of Hornsey Town Hall

4 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Simon's Warner is a local artist whose lovely picture is a rather bitter sweet view…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 28, 2016 to Last minute Christmas Present - a view of Hornsey Town Hall

4 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Speaking of dancing amongst the ruins.  One of the aspects I treasure about HTH at p…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 13, 2016 to Managing our Expectations - Hornsey Town Hall Square

2 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"at the last public meeting in the Town Hall foyer almost 2 years ago the Creative Tr…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 13, 2016 to Can you help run the asylum?

2 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Carrara

"Yesterday in the midst of all the accusations, truths, half truths, spin and supposi…"

Amanda Carrara replied Dec 13, 2016 to "It does not feel right" - Highgate Councillor

18 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"interested in more than just the purchase of aspirin and shampoo, you mean?"

Amanda Carrara replied Sep 19, 2016 to Superdrug - new to Crouch End

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"agree, completely out of character, at a very highly visible point in Crouch End as…"

Amanda Carrara replied Sep 19, 2016 to Superdrug - new to Crouch End

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"agree completely, plus the small matter of the sale of Hornsey Town Hall which is a…"

Amanda Carrara replied Oct 15, 2015 to Do you read the Broadway Ham and High? Does it serve a purpose?

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Rob Jackson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service