OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Dansette Dave's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Is today Sunday 6 Jan the last day of Earl Haig Hall ? I'd better visit and show my…"

Dansette Dave replied Jan 6, 2019 to Earl Haig - has never been over the top, but Antic are now beating a retreat

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Dansette Dave

"If true a big loss for me. Always loved the place as a good alternative to some bori…"

Dansette Dave replied Dec 17, 2018 to Earl Haig - has never been over the top, but Antic are now beating a retreat

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Dansette Dave

"I'm hoping the details are protected like all the fixtures and fittings, mirrors, wi…"

Dansette Dave replied Mar 2, 2017 to GNRT

6 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

"There is still loads of work being done having been shut for a good month or two now…"

Dansette Dave replied Mar 2, 2017 to GNRT

6 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Agree Fullers could keep the pub going with their kind of funding and expertise. But…"

Dansette Dave replied Nov 20, 2015 to Fuller's buys Great Northern Railway Tavern

10 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Denise Hambry

"This is great news that Curzon are interested. Anyone who has visited the Soho curzo…"

Dansette Dave replied Jun 27, 2013 to Fully fledged branding and a formal announcement . . .

4 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

""Now do you know why they have an exclusive deal?" yes how did they do it..flexing m…"

Dansette Dave replied Mar 15, 2013 to Heineken appointed as supplier by Alley Pally..Why ?

5 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Nigel Oxford

"Does anybody know a contact for the building and if there would be a chance to hire…"

Dansette Dave replied Jan 9, 2012 to Plans to demolish British Legion Hall - Elder Avenue, Crouch End

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service