OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Luke Cawley-Harrison's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The whole process goes from bad to worse, to completely unfathomable. What an absolu…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Mar 20 to #HTHBadDeal - 'clearly surprising' or perfectly predictable

1 Mar 20
Reply by Luke Cawley-Harrison

"I can confirm that we, as your Lib Dem CE candidates, have sent the following object…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Feb 20 to Haringey announce 129% increase in cost of two-hour CPZ permit

13 Feb 24
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"Another stupid and ill-thought-through change by Haringey Council. When will they ev…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Feb 16 to Haringey announce 129% increase in cost of two-hour CPZ permit

13 Feb 24
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"Great news! The Alex has had a bit of up and down history over the last few years. I…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Oct 5, 2017 to Drink, drink, drink... The Alex

5 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Sally Mustoe

"Excellent find Adrian - particularly story 1. Should the application be successful (…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Sep 26, 2017 to TH Real Estate - a massive international property investor

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Luke Cawley-Harrison

"Hi Jeremy. Please refer to the comments in this thread: http://opinion8.ning.com/for…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Sep 13, 2017 to Which Town Hall Application does one object to????

3 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Jeremy B

"Nice timing for our London Mayor to release his "HOMES FOR LONDONERS AFFORDABLE HOUS…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Aug 16, 2017 to Unusual openness and transparency from Haringey

9 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It would be great to see that site put back into use, and I welcome an independent r…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Aug 16, 2017 to Restaurant corner. Salve, Paesan

6 Jun 24
Reply by N8Princess

"Hi Adrian, You can see a number more objections on the 2222 application: http://www…"

Luke Cawley-Harrison replied Aug 9, 2017 to An objection to the planning application #HTHbaddeal

2 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service