OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Joanna Wells's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a welcome initiative.... although last time Antic was contacted they said th…"

Joanna Wells replied May 23, 2013 to The Earl Haig Memorial Hall (British Legion) is looking for temporary tenants?

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Joanna Wells

"Thanks Nikki. Pretty unlikely that they will be opening this summer given the intern…"

Joanna Wells replied May 3, 2013 to All quiet at the Earl Haig... except for the drunks

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Nikki

"I share your pain. Not sure if they are still keeping the shop open in Islington? Th…"

Joanna Wells replied Oct 8, 2012 to Leila - gone!!!

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Joanna Wells

"Thanks James - I did not say I was in support of the Antic development! I was just s…"

Joanna Wells replied Oct 8, 2012 to Update from Discussion re future of #earlhaighall

20 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Nikki

"It is really disappointing for those of us who have been in the area for years and s…"

Joanna Wells replied Oct 5, 2012 to Update from Discussion re future of #earlhaighall

20 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Nikki

"Dear Adrian I wonder if you could pass on the contact deatails of the correspondent…"

Joanna Wells replied Sep 13, 2012 to Condition of Earl Haig building

16 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Johnsense

"My husband, Mark Afford, was in touch with the Antic Pub people whose plan is to dev…"

Joanna Wells replied Sep 7, 2012 to Condition of Earl Haig building

16 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Johnsense

"I received a telephone call from Mr Gary Olsen from CAWD this morning following my e…"

Joanna Wells replied Sep 7, 2012 to Condition of Earl Haig building

16 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Johnsense

"Thanks Adrian for this information. I contacted CAWD to ask them if there was a rout…"

Joanna Wells replied Sep 6, 2012 to Condition of Earl Haig building

16 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Johnsense

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service