OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,098)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well done Haringey - not

Haringey has just published a list of all the obstacles in the way of someone wanting to have a bit of a do in respect of the Olympics. Nig…

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey news, information and views

0 Jan 28, 2011

Well Done Haringey 2

Well Done Haringey 2Haringey has issued call for volunteers to help children cross the road near schools http://www.haringey.gov.uk/index/n

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey news, information and views

0 Jan 27, 2011

Well done Haringey

Haringey has met the government deadline to make detailed expenditure figures available. The data can be seen here on the Haringey website…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion in Haringey news, information and views

0 Jan 26, 2011

incipient paranoia

Just because I am paranoid does not mean they are not getting at me. I don't think I'm paranoid, I think I am thoughtful and quite insightf…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Muggings in Weston Park

I saw a huge CCTV van turning into Weston Park yesterday evening. Part I guess of the police response  to recent reports and rumours of mu…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Metropolitan Police Survey

Whilst this is not strictly a Haringey survey it is  a survey Haringey people can complete. The Met wants your views on Safer Nirghbourhood…

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey consultations

0 Jan 16, 2011

Tree Trust for Haringey

I seem to have signed up for emails from Tree Trust for Haringey and have two in my inbox. The latest has impressed me by its brevity and p…

0 Jan 16, 2011

Snow in Finsbury Park

Just got back from a run in Finsbury Park where there are still patches of snow especially around the remains of the giant snowballs.

0 Dec 31, 2010

Haringey Governance review

Haringey claims in its Consultation Charter that "Consultation is a fundamental part of the planning and provision of services." It is perh…

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey consultations

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Adrian Essex

pop up shop - womens' clothes and jewellery

A pop up shop has popped up where the wooden blind shop recently was. 37a topsfield parade i think. just past callis the shoe repairer, jus…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion in N8 news, information and views

0 Dec 16, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service