OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park Road Lido's Cracked Pot will be fixed . . . .

To a timetable as yet to be determined. Thanks to Liz on HoL for posting this up. Park Road Lido update Tuesday 6 February 2018 Park roa…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Feb 9

If you want to know the time, ask a policeman

If you want a glimpse of the inside of the Clock Tower ask @MPSCrouchEnd.These images of the inside of the Crouch End Clock Tower were publ…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Feb 9

Mobikes - has anyone used them - is bicycle sharing the future

Mobikes are very distinctive machines. If you did steal one you'd pretty soon be spotted on the undersized orange wheels. The sharing syste…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Feb 7

Nearly Large Grubby Brown Trashcan of the week - what a waist

I now have such a fine collection of used item disposal units, that I've decided to give them awards, under the rubric "Rubbish for All". T…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Feb 6

A phishing scam - do not fall for it

I've just suspended a member from the site for publishing a phishing scam. The member uses the email address derickwalters39@gmail.com , wh…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Feb 3

Multi-Instrumentalist Offering Lessons for Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Drums, Bass, Ukulele and Production

Hi people of Crouch End and Hornsey, I've just moved to the area, love it here!I am an experienced multi-instrumental musician offering pri…

Started by Peter Marchant in Recreation

0 Feb 2

Catherine West's Brexit Public Meeting

I should put this up as an event really, but first I thought I'd ask a question... Do you think I'd find out how Labour propose to leave th…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Local Politics

1 Feb 1
Reply by Adrian Essex

Kober resigns

Jumped before pushed I suppose https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/haringey-council-leader-claire-kober-quits-in-storm-over-corbynista

Started by Mark Crouch End in Local Politics

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Crouch End

I've already sold my soul to Google - is Haringey a software rival

Michael Anderson on HoL has pointed out a mapping tool on the Haringey website I'm not impressed so far. Google maps does a better job of…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

4 Jan 31
Reply by Adrian Essex

Shiny new trains, shiny new routes from Finsbury Park

I've been following this for a while, but it seems very few people I meet are aware of it. From May a new Thameslink line will head south f…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Transport and utilities

2 Jan 26
Reply by Mark Crouch End

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service