OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arocaria better than Banners? The Queens better than the Salisbury

This article espouses both these heresies. Cupcake probably disagrees  about the nepotic Salisbury, and of all Crouch Enders perhaps only I…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

1 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

What happened to the Crouch End onion seller?

Does anyone know what happened to the onion seller that used to pitch up selling onions and garlic outside Budgens in Crouch End every once…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

4 May 10, 2011

Anti-fouling message in Hammersmith and Fulham

I think the council needs to see this and perhaps step up the fouling message.  I don't think our fouling signs are as nearly as prominent…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

0 Apr 13, 2011

Can Crouch End/Hornsey compete with out of town shopping?

I picked this up from Clair Woodward's twitter stream   -  John Lewis is doing badly at some shopping centres . As a husband and father of…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Apr 10, 2011

Where would I find a Marie Antoinette costume?

I have a yen to dress up at Marie Antoinette at some point this season.  Anyone know where I could hire a costume or fashion one myself?  D…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

2 Apr 12, 2011

'Big Society' plan to save old folk's home in Muswell Hill

I like this story from the Hornsey Journal by Emma Youle Muswell Hill churchgoers reveal ‘Big Society’ plan to save old folk’s home  PARI…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Local Politics

2 Apr 10, 2011

Local websites

Someone told me that Crouch End is the most media savvy area in Britain. Sam J's twitter feed has just informed me of streetlife which real…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

3 Apr 13, 2011

Hard to believe - Ikea Fans

Did you know there is a website call IKEA Fans and the picture on its current front page is of a high chair for dogs to sit up at table

Started by Adrian Essex in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

0 Apr 8, 2011

Cupcake goes viral

Crouch End Cupcake has achieved at least 15 minutes of fame with her anti-dog fouling campaign in Crouch End. Listed below are just a few o…

Started by Adrian Essex in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

2 Apr 10, 2011

Worried about a primary place for your child this September?

If you did not get your choice of primary school for this September, I had an idea for a "home schooling" group as a contingency whilst sit…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Haringey news, information and views

4 Apr 13, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service