OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,981)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone know the speed limit on Park Road N8?

I've been trying to spot a speed limit sign the last few times I've walked down there.  I'm presuming it's at most 30 but the traffic seems…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

10 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Site Admin

Wetherspoons in Crouch End

Does anyone know whether there were any objections to the licensing application for the new Wetherspoons pub in Crouch End which has replac…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Local Politics

15 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jackto

What does the red square denote?

On the little map showing the N8 boundaries, what does the red square over the ladders denote?  Map reading is not my forte (terrible story…

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Cool in your code - Crouch End

Here's an article from The Times online reviewing Crouch End (back in 2007).  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/system/topicRoot/Cool_In_You

0 Mar 24, 2011

Nobody wants a royal knees up

According to this news report from London 24, http://www.london24.com/news/nobody_wants_a_north_london_royal_knees_up_1_833375  nobody want…

1 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Alison LIllystone

Spring has sprung - Crouch End in bloom

Weeping Willow blossoming in Stationer's Park Frogs a croaking amongst the bull rushes and frogspawn everywhere in Stationer's Park!   No…

6 May 2, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Let's open a nail bar...

This little piece in the Hornsey Journal raised a smile.  As the owner of nails desperately in need of a manicure, they are certainly not g…

0 Mar 23, 2011

Phantom hell hound?

My daily walk to my daughter's nursery is being blighted by having to avoid giant piles of dog muck on the pavement.  What is going on?  Is…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Pain au Chocolat adviser

Following the success of last week's Pain aux raisins assessment (well the tasting panel enjoyed it) this week we turn our attention to the…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hornsey Town Hall - Crouch End

There is a certain amount of activity on Twitter at the moment about a cinema for Crouch End. This raises questions about the proposed cine…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

1 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service