OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concrete batching from Denise Hambry

We are the lower N8 neighbourhood. Backing onto the really noisy Cranford Way. Are N8ers aware that the concrete factory is well underway &…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Anony Pony

MET Forward - PUBLIC highlight report October

I recieved this report this week attached to an email reading "In response to your request  to be kept informed on Metropolitan Police Auth…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Nov 7, 2010

British Legion - Earl Haig Memorial Hall

A huge for sale board has gone up outiside the now disused building. See here  I did hear a rumour that it is already sold to adeveloper. I…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Safer Neighbourhoods Team

Attached is the Safer Neighbourhoods Team Newsletter for November.I will highlight a couple of things I noticed about it.Firstly there is a…

0 Nov 5, 2010

Speed Cameras

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/04112010/36/world-s-most-extreme-speed-camera-0.htmlEven though I am one, I hold motoritss in some contempt. Unins…

0 Nov 5, 2010

Planning Application 2 Fairfield Road - HGY/2010/2017

A planning application under reference HGY/2010/2017 has been submitted for the plot of land which currently supports some unsightly and no…

Started by Adrian Essex in Miscellaneous

0 Nov 3, 2010

Help Haringey deliver a credit union by pledging now

Haringey Council is calling on residents to help deliver a Credit Union to the borough. The council has been working with Islington and Ci…

Started by Liz Ixer in Haringey news, information and views

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

Welcome

Hey Adrian, good job.Great to see another new site. Along with Bowes & Bounds and stroudgreen.org, that's four locally now.

Started by Harringay Online in Haringey news, information and views

0 Nov 2, 2010

Twitter (to boldly go)

I have struggled a couple of times to use Twitter, but all I generally seem to get are streams of drivel, put about by halfwits. Until last…

Started by Adrian Essex in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

0 Nov 2, 2010

24 hour liquor licensing

I read the article about a 24 hour licence having been granted to Fresco (a convenience store newly re-opened by the roundabout at the junc…

Started by Mac Heath in Local Politics

0 Nov 2, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service