OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,684)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School places - how to launch an appeal if you need to

Yesterday thousands of parents across the borough found out where their children were going to school in September.  If you weren't one of…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Nikki

Cat found on Nelson Road N8

Just received on my Twitter feed @HornseyCupcake http://twitpic.com/4gmiyp Cat found on Nelson Road with no collar.  Is a bit scared but is…

0 Apr 5, 2011

Clean Up Britain - a plea to Phil Spencer of Location, Location, Location fame

Having just dropped off my daughter at her nursery school and witnessed yet another little person in tears having her beautiful new red shi…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Parking in Crouch End

Just looking at OpinoN8's twitter feed, it looks like lack of parking in Crouch End is a real issue.  It comes up at least three times a da…

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Dave Scott

I Love My Dog!

Over the past few days, the ferocity of my anti-dog fouling campaign has caused some folk to enquire whether I actually like dogs.  I love…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

0 Apr 5, 2011

unPC double entendre

This site's twitter feed is now being followed by the vendor of this item. How times change.

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

0 Apr 3, 2011

Possible source of support for the dog poo campaign

Phil Spencer and Karcher are running a clean Britain campaign. Campaign headquarters seems to be this Facebook page . Maybe the video for t…

Started by Adrian Essex in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

1 Apr 3, 2011

Identity Parade

I've decided to search for the perps of N8 dog fouling.  I urge you to snap the photogenic mutts trotting the neighbourhood streets to see…

0 Apr 3, 2011

Louding honking at around 5am this morning from Ridge Road...

...no, before you tut and assume bloody taxi drivers or other irritant, it was a magnificent flock of swans!  I was lying in bed feeding th…

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Andrei

Prospero's Books to become an Ice Cream Parlour

After much speculation, it seems that our friend Hugh over on Harringay Online got the scoop on what will replace the much loved Prospero…

1 Apr 2, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service