OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resident not wholly gruntled about council CPZ design

TODAY's Hornsey Journal contains a letter from Ridge Road N8er Alan Roberts who is does not believe that the council's implementation of CP…

Started by Clive Carter in FulmiN8 - category reserved for very strong feelings

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Love Clean London / Haringey

I have made my first Love Clean London Report. This is it.   Many Thanks to Cupcake for her tip off allowing me to use this new toy

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey news, information and views

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

CEFC and Ray Davies at the Meltdown in June

I'll post this as an event at some point soon but here's a link to the CEFCs calendar.  The Meltdown how brilliant is that! http://www.cefc

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

0 Apr 21, 2011

Shiatsu Massage in Stroud Green Library

Forgot to mention my Shiatsu massage yesterday at the fundraiser for Japan in Stroud Green library.  It was really relaxing if not quite th…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Google maps - Crouch End, Hornsey and Tottenham

It annoys me that on Google maps the Clock Tower is labelled "Hornsey", and the Victoria Stakes is labelled "Crouch End". Also every where…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

15 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

Dog poo used as fertiliser?

A nifty little idea from our friends across the channel.  They do have tonnes of it mind!   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-19/dog-po

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

1 Apr 20, 2011

We didn't win a clean-up with Karcher...

...so it looks like I'm heading off to Stationers this afternoon with a scrubbing brush and bucket to remove the chalk daubings I started t…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

The Blues: pale or dark

AT THE risk of causing grave offence, can I humbly and respectfully suggest that the selection of pale blue for much of the text on OpinioN…

Started by Clive Carter in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Charity at the touch of a button - a new smartphone app from Orange

Orange have launched a Do Some Good App for those who would like to do some charity volunteering but don't have the time.  You can spare ju…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

0 Apr 20, 2011

Scything through Crouch End

The Meadow Orchard Project (rear of Hornsey Health Centre, access through carpark?). Another local website with a very clear purpose.     …

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

1 Apr 20, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service