OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,098)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking a walk in Crouch End? - Have a nice trip! #crouchend

There is a project underway dubbed "Liveable Crouch End" which might, all being well, have £5.8m to spend on 'improvements' to Crouch End.…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Jan 2

Liveable Crouch End Stakeholders - a funny thing happened on my way to the forum

I've just received an email from the London Borough of Haringey inviting me to complete a poll to determine when a 'stakeholder meeting' f…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

Oh dear , what can the matter be, the caff's not open and there isn't a lavatory

I've twice been to this supposed new cafe in what is now referred to as the Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre. On the latest occasion, Saturday…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

0 Dec 31, 2018

Haringey's an arsehole, say Spurs (or something like that)

Apparently the streets of Tottenham are letting the side down. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/22/london-streets-too-dirty-cla

Started by Mark Crouch End in Local Politics

7 Jan 2
Reply by Clive Carter

Paul Saxton - Paul the Paper

Not sure if anyone else saw the Facebook post yesterday on Crouch End Appreciation Society, but Paul Saxton who sells the newspapers from t…

Started by Simon Tanner in Shops

0 Dec 22, 2018

Another shop goes bust

Cassius & Coco in Park Road has been repossessed by the landlord for non-payment of rent..  

Started by Rob Jackson in Shops

3 Jan 2
Reply by Adrian Essex

The people's parks have green flags high Oops. Two of them no longer fly. . . . .

. . . . or so we thought, based on the unhelpful and misleading information doled out in tiny gobbets by the London Borough of Mislead, Di…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

4 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Clive Carter

#_Climate Change and Haringey Council

———————————— TODAY I saw the beautiful paper produced by Haringey Council titled, Going Green: Haringey’s Greenest Borough Strategy (pdf 3…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 Dec 19, 2018

Ward boundaries to be redrawn - again

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum has pointed out that the Boundary Commission is at it again. Their previous attempts to redraw Haringey ward…

2 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Meanwhile back at Hornsey Town Hall - another bleeding survey

I've received this email this morning Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre - Community Consultation Following the restoration and refurbishment o…

2 Jan 5
Reply by Mark Crouch End

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service