OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OLIO - a food sharing app designed to prevent waste

I've used it and it really does work. Now they want to expand and have sent me this email. Perhaps you could try it and vote for this Crouc…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

0 May 17

Arthouse - Colossal, Whisky Galore and La Strada open Friday 18th May, Alien: Covenant continues

Weekly Newsletter   'London's Most Loved Cultural Venue'  - TimeOut Love London awards 2016 C…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 May 17

Watch Out - There's a Thief About

It looks like Crouch End is going through one of its occasional (and rare) crime waves. This morning my partner, on her way to work, spott…

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 May 16

Middey's - Taking over the Square

There has been some chatter lately as Middey's moves stuff in and out of the building. For example this on Facebook. And Middey's do seem s…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

1 May 17
Reply by Adrian Essex

HDV | Uncanny similarities: the reaction to Moscow’s Development Vehicle

Click to enlarge READING the New York Times account of yesterday's mass demonstration against Moscow's equivalent of the HDV, I was struck…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

1 May 19
Reply by Clive Carter

General Election 2017 runners and riders

General Election runners and riders, perm any two from three. Actually don't, we're not allowed to do that, so figure out what to do and te…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Local Politics

4 May 18
Reply by Adrian Essex

The Slow Death of Civic Society

In an excellent piece in G2 on Tuesday 9th May, Polly Toynbee wrote about how the public realm in the UK has been under sustained attack an…

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 May 10

The Archway Former Gyratory and its bus stops

How are you finding the new arrangements at the Archway where a one-way system has been replaced, and all the bus stops moved? Gail Waldman…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 May 8
Reply by Mark Crouch End

New chapter for Jackson's Lane and Highgate Library - new hotel for Crouch End

This Jacksons Lane / Highgate Library item appeared on the Haringey website recently. Apparently it has the backing of local dignitaries in…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 May 6

ART IN THE GARDEN

When: Bank Holiday Monday 29th May Where: Living Under One Sun, Mill Mead Road, Tottenham Hale, N17 9QU Join us on Bank Holiday for Art in…

Started by Living Under One Sun in Recreation

0 May 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service