OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Liveable Crouch End - shared e-scooters? “Bird Chargers” and “Lime Juicers”

If the Liveable Crouch End project is to count itself truly successful it must lay the foundations for the future. This Guardian article on…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

3 on Thursday
Reply by Adrian Essex

The Neighbourhood Forum Annual General Meeting Sun Mar 31st in the Library - a chance to join the committee

Enthusiasts and local champions. View this email in your browser…

Started by Adrian Essex in Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum

0 Mar 6

#THE eight requests of the traders at the Latin American Market at Wards Corner

THE traders at the Latin American market at Seven Sisters (AKA Wards Corner) are asking for the following eight things that they believe ar…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 Mar 4

Join the HAHAS - Hampstead and Highgate Angling Society

My pal Bob has asked me to put out a call to all old and budding anglers who might be interested in joining the Hampstead and Highgate Angl…

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 Mar 3

By invitation only - Liveable Crouch End co-design workshops

You may have seen a note of the timetable for the Liveable Crouch End project on the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum website. Well the proje…

0 Mar 1

Liveable Crouch End - not so sure about 3D Zebras now

I was quite taken by the trompe l'oeil effect of the Icelandic 3D pedestrian crossing but I've just seen the Ham and High coverage of a sim…

2 Mar 1
Reply by Adrian Essex

Liveable Crouch End - a clue perhpas as to our LibDem Councillors' approach @luke_harrison

Luke Cawley Harrison is a Crouch End Councillor. His Twitter cv reads "Opposition Chief Whip & Transport Spokesperson for Haringey Lib…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Feb 28

In Spring a young crouch ender's fancy turns lightly to thoughts of folicking in the duck weed

From my back garden

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Feb 28

Liveable Crouch End - let's walk to school - @TammyPalmerLD @ColeridgeN8 - steps in the right direction

Crouch End's Councillor Tammy Palmer  tweeted yesterday of the success of the first day of a car street around Lordship Lane Primary school…

1 Feb 26
Reply by Adrian Essex

This doesn't add up - £40m for the Fortismere Construction Project

Previously, on the Fortismere Construction Project: Our leading character , a rising star of local politics, has graduated from High Schoo…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 Feb 25
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service