OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,779)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many restaurants in a photo - Pandan Leaf

On the theme of taking a camera for a walk, it struck me I could probably photograph more than one restaurant at a time but Pandan Leaf is…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

0 Oct 7

How many restaurants in a photo - Sacre Cuore, Tootoomoo, Wow

On the theme of taking a camera for a walk, it struck me I could probably photograph more than one restaurant at a time. Sacre Cuore, Tooto…

0 Oct 7

The wheels come off at Rusty Bike . .

. . . which now bears the label 'Pacata'.  Rather surprisingly the Tripadvisor page for the Crouch End branch has reviews going back to 20…

1 Oct 7
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Drink, drink, drink... The Alex

More Crouch End pubic house news. As noticed on the facebook, the Alex appears to have changed ownership - now falling under the wing of Ji…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Eating and Drinking

5 yesterday
Reply by Sally Mustoe

unwanted emails

when I organised Red Cross Emergency Aid sessions recently, I was warned that nuisance contacts frequently occur when an email address appe…

Started by Sally Mustoe in Shops

0 Sep 29

Corbyn, regeneration, 'the many not the property developers' - #HTHbaddeal @2billiongamble

From Jeremy Corbyn's speech yesterday.  Am I missing something or would this apply  to the decanting of tenants under the proposed HDV, and…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 Sep 28
Reply by Clive Carter

"engaging the community" - FEC - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

From the cabinet papers 18th October 2016: "That‟s why I‟m [Alan Strickland]  pleased that the recommended bidder has made clear commitment…

1 Sep 27
Reply by Adrian Essex

My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Dear planningcustomercare@haringey.gov.uk I am submitting this objection to the proposals for the Town Hall in accordance with the guidance…

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

TH Real Estate - a massive international property investor

I've chanced across a couple of news stories about this company today. Neither of them has anything directly to do with N8 or Haringey but…

1 Sep 26
Reply by Luke Cawley-Harrison

Bulky item removal charges introduced - is this a coincidence?

Yesterday as I crossed Middle Lane I saw a couple apparently about to load a big grey fridge onto a van. Today as I walked down Fairfield R…

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service