OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,099)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gemma at Avalon Hair, Weston Park

Gemma did me a lovely haircut but then left Avalon. I’d love to find where she’s gone to! I realise this sounds very shallow but a good hai…

Started by MrsElsie in Shops

0 9 hours ago

Crouch End on the new Heathrow flight path

Yup, perfectly true. Planes at 4000 ft, one every minute, right over your heads, lining up for the final approach for Heathrow third runway…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Miscellaneous

0 yesterday

The Niddle Noddle planter gets planted - mainly decorative grasses and some pink things @niddlenoddle

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 yesterday

Music is being drastically cut in schools

I feel very strongly about the above and why I have started a community local choir for kids aged 5-8yrs and we are flexible around that. W…

Started by Jill Owen in Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum

0 yesterday

New shop opening: Hardware & DIY store where Riley's used to be

The new fit-out has started already.  With Bishops and Patels very close by and well-established, I wonder how this one will fare. And will…

Started by N8Princess in Shops

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

A new start for the 91 bus route? @crouchendforum @HaringeyCyclist @haringeycouncil @luke_harrison

There is some evidence to suggest that the piece of work in the diagram is about to start. The effect of this is to make the stretch of roa…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

3 yesterday
Reply by Mark Crouch End

#Cllr Ejiofor’s statement to his Party members about the £35.9m Fortismere project

AS A RESULT of this thread about the Ejiofor-Fortismere scheme, the current council leader felt obliged yesterday to send a statement below…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

1 Jan 10
Reply by Clive Carter

This week at Arthouse - 9th January 2019

View this email in your browser 9th  January, 2019 We have entered awards season which means th…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Jan 9

#_THE New Year’s Eve Haringey Council Cabinet sackings – comment of Cllr. Ahmet

FURTHER to my post of the statement of Cllr. Brabazon, I have now obtained a copy of the statement of Cllr. Peray Ahmet, also issued to the…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 Jan 4

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum January Bulletin 2019 - #crouchend - a warm glow and some leftover consultations

New year, new you. Have your say with the burning local issues. View this email in your browser…

Started by Adrian Essex in Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum

0 Jan 4

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service