OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,062)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apply now for a visa to get into Dunn's #KeepItLocalThisChristmas @CrouchEndFest

Click on this link for the full video

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Nov 9

For a moment they almost had me - but TV licensing owes me nothing

Just for a moment I thought it might be true, that I actually had overpaid on my TV Licence. It isn't of course, these so and sos are after…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Nov 8

We'll keep the Green Flag flying here @haringeycouncil @Clive_Carter @FinsParkFriends

Green Flag awards are given to parks and other open spaces which meet certain criteria, under eight major headings. SECTION 1: A WELCOMING…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

5 on Saturday
Reply by Clive Carter

Topsfield Schmopsfield - what's in a name

I've never really worried about what our local shopping area streets are called, or where this parade ends and that parade begins, but I've…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Nov 6

Liveable Crouch End - a traffic experiment - one way alternate traffic on Broadway Parade

There is an initiative soon to get under way called "Liveable Crouch End". This was first branded as a saving grace for the soon to be disa…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

3 Nov 6
Reply by Lyn Weber

Detached from reality - the bohemians of Crouch End or the world's property developers @HTH_CrouchEnd

There's an article in a recent Guardian (not my first choice of newspaper, I was reading it for a friend) about the sale of flats at Centre…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Nov 5

A rhapsodic video tribute to Crouch End, especially the fountain that doesn't work

This tribute to Crouch End has been compiled by Peter Bradshaw who appears to be interested in films. There is some evidence to suggest he…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Nov 4

CEWT - Crouch End Winter Time - @haringeycouncil @crouchendfest @crouchendforum

Wait, Rose, it's still only two hours ago. I heard yesterday that a local community group had been granted access to the Clock Tower. I kno…

0 Nov 1

I'm quite cross about these roadworks , too @CrouchEndLD

I understand that if a water main bursts, then it may be necessary to dig up a roadway at some inconvenience to traffic; that if part of a…

1 Oct 22
Reply by Rob Jackson

The stationary finger points, and having pointed gets updated

Is Crouch End well signposted? If not should it be? What I mean is , not that there should be signs pointing to Crouch End from hundreds of…

0 Oct 18

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service