OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharkeys Cuts for Kids opening on Topsfield Parade

It seems to be a US-based franchise offering kids and parents something different in the haircutting experience. Like fun seats and glamour…

Started by N8Princess in Shops

1 17 minutes ago
Reply by Adrian Essex

Archway Bridge solution

The grim prospect of secure anti-suicide measures at Archway Bridge draws nearer. Obviously people will feel strongly about this, and I kno…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Miscellaneous

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

Soon this will be a thing of the past - #HTHBadDeal

A somewhat ambiguous headline from Piers Read. Apparently clarified further into the message. Piers Read‏ @PiersRead 6h6 hours ago So…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 on Wednesday

#PLUS ça change: in the new old Labour Cabinet

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose THE new Council Leader (Cllr. Ejiofor) appears to have hand-picked—for his new Cabinet—both former…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

1 14 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

Did you add the Jezfest to the list?

Apparently the White Hart Lane Jezfest isn't quite attracting Glasto level interest. https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties

Started by Mark Crouch End in Recreation

0 on Tuesday

Crouch End & District U3A welcomes its 500th member

Susan Wilde was in for a big surprise when, encouraged by a friend, she attended a talk given by the Crouch End & District U3A (Univers…

Started by Jacqueline Osley in Shops

3 May 15
Reply by Adrian Essex

Florian's is re-opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned on page re Bourbon etc, Florian's is re-opening. Groundhog day with same posters in the same location - but also a definite up…

Started by Jeremy B in Eating and Drinking

0 May 11

Stationer's Park gets its new play area - and a festival 12th May

I liked the old play area - it had shabby chic, and vermin, but I bet the vermin won't dare go near this one. And there is a festival on 12…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 May 11

Sharkey's Cuts for Kids - new circumcision parlour? @SharkeysHair

Where the rather nice clothes shop, Lazari used to be. I once bought a shirt there. Are Sharkey's pearly whites sharp enough not to need a…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 May 11

At the Arthouse - 9th May and after, plus Crouch End Open Studios @CEopenstudios

View this email in your browser 9th May, 2018 A Female gaze through a grindhouse film full of f…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 May 9

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service