OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#Haringey Council leadership: impact of The Clacton Candidate

above image, since deleted, ex-  https://www.facebook.com/clactonlabour ––––––––––––––– LAST week, Haringey Council's Cabinet Member for L…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 on Monday

Election 2019, runners and riders

Candidates thus far announced, - Dawn Barnes, LD Jarelle Francis, Green Tom McLaren, Con Catherine West, Lab Of course, I know everyone i…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Local Politics

0 on Friday

Middle Lane Trial Closure - an update from the Project Team #LiveableCrouchEnd

Receive today from the project team Good afternoon,    You are receiving this email because you contacted us about the Liveable Crouch End…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Nov 5

Earl Haig's Kido nursery 60% of infant arrivals by car, to add to the school run - you've just time to comment

The London Borough of Haringey Planning Department made another very disappointing decision by granting a change of use for the Earl Haig A…

0 Oct 31

A small number of complaints arise about the #LiveableCrouchEnd road closure trial

The two week trial closure of Middle Lane and some other nearby roads is over now, but the grumbling is rumbling along. So I think that now…

0 Oct 29

Can you spare a copper for a cuppa tea , guv?

Winter draws on and with it we seem to get another crop of shop/restaurant/cafe closures. HOME (formerly Honeycomb) has gone. The blurry ph…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

0 Oct 25

From All Stars Cricket to the Women’s County Championship

In 2019 womens and girls cricket at North Middlesex CC in Crouch End ranged from the Women’s County Championship to All Stars Cricket for t…

Started by Mike Harris in Recreation

0 Oct 24

Lies, damned lies and air quality monitoring figures

London Air Quality have an air quality monitor in Priory Park South. I can see no discernible pattern around the period of the Middle Lane…

0 Oct 23

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended - don't be one of the silent majority

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended Luke Cawley-Harrison has posted this message on Facebook.Hi all, I just wanted to let you…

1 Oct 23
Reply by Clive Carter

#Haringey Council leadership: is the writing on the wall?

A RECENT vote on a Motion within the ruling Labour Group on Haringey Council suggests the writing is on the wall for the current leaders…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 Oct 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service