OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,867)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abyssinia in all the old familiar places

The Hornsey Housing Trust (HHT) owns a building on Weston Park called Abyssinia Court. A long time ago trees were planted in the small spac…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 10 hours ago

How to win at facebook

Someone sticks up a message about the new bus announcements ("this is a bus and therefore moves"), and it's now a 78 reply string.https://w…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Transport and utilities

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Mark Crouch End

#OPPOSITION move: “It’s time for action against the HDV say Liberal Democrats”

Haringey Liberal Democrats NEWS RELEASE                                                                   Embargo: None  Date: 16th Janua…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 on Tuesday

2 downgrades at Hornsey Library

I posted some of Hornsey Library pictures recently of what I thought was a display seeking consultation comments. The display itself was a…

0 Jan 11

Filming a documentary about Waste Paper Baskets?

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Jan 11

Guitar Tuition

Hi! My name is Joseph Harmsworth and I am a local guitarist and musician offering guitar lessons in a range of styles including pop, jazz,…

Started by Joseph in Offered and recommended

0 Jan 9

Licensing Laws hit the Wild West of Haringey

Haringey is currently conducting a consultation on the licensing of Private Sector Rented (PSR) property across the borough. Many people th…

0 Jan 9

January Sales - This looks like a big deal - 400 home Haringey/partner joint venture - offer closes 22nd Jan

London Borough of Haringey Council - Selection of a Joint Venture PartnerBackground and OpportunityThe London Borough of Haringey Council (…

1 on Monday
Reply by Clive Carter

Muswell Hill Bus Lane now operates 24 hours a day, pigeon brain

It has done for a little while, apparently, since October last year. The signs announcing it do not state the hours of operation, the impli…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 on Sunday
Reply by Adrian Essex

Art club for 10-15s starts Thursday!

Hi all, we are 'Creative Youth' and our alternative art club for 10-15s starts this Thursday. We are an open and friendly club where young…

Started by Benedict romain in Shops

0 Jan 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service