OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End internet dating play

News Item about yet another Crouch End creative talent. Ruby Miller has written a play about Internet Dating and she stars in it. Has anyon…

Started by Adrian Essex in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

0 Apr 12, 2011

Advice needed about a failure of one of Haringey's front line mental health services

I have written a lengthy blog on what I perceive to be a dangerous failure on behalf of Haringey's front line mental health assessment team…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Haringey news, information and views

0 Apr 12, 2011

Arocaria better than Banners? The Queens better than the Salisbury

This article espouses both these heresies. Cupcake probably disagrees  about the nepotic Salisbury, and of all Crouch Enders perhaps only I…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

1 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Where would I find a Marie Antoinette costume?

I have a yen to dress up at Marie Antoinette at some point this season.  Anyone know where I could hire a costume or fashion one myself?  D…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

2 Apr 12, 2011

What a waste? New Haringey contract

I have written to the Haringey Cabinet member responsible for waste (yes they have one dedicated to the task). This is my email.     Dear C…

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey news, information and views

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Can Crouch End/Hornsey compete with out of town shopping?

I picked this up from Clair Woodward's twitter stream   -  John Lewis is doing badly at some shopping centres . As a husband and father of…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Apr 10, 2011

'Big Society' plan to save old folk's home in Muswell Hill

I like this story from the Hornsey Journal by Emma Youle Muswell Hill churchgoers reveal ‘Big Society’ plan to save old folk’s home  PARI…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Local Politics

2 Apr 10, 2011

Cupcake goes viral

Crouch End Cupcake has achieved at least 15 minutes of fame with her anti-dog fouling campaign in Crouch End. Listed below are just a few o…

Started by Adrian Essex in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

2 Apr 10, 2011

Hard to believe - Ikea Fans

Did you know there is a website call IKEA Fans and the picture on its current front page is of a high chair for dogs to sit up at table

0 Apr 8, 2011

A wifi too far

I've read about internet connected TVs , and that sort of makes sense - using iplayer and the like I guess you can then do away with that P…

0 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service