OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arthouse - Friday 20th September 2019 - per arthouse ad astra

View this email in your browser Wed 18th September, 2019   Ad Astra; Where shall we start... !W…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Sep 19

Are the lavs permanently locked now - to prevent ASB? So I have to pee in the gutter?

Also, btw, The Hornsey Town Hall planning application to create a gated development was granted today. The Metropolitan Police got their w…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Sep 18

Road Closures in Crouch End beginning 7th October - will it make the area more liveable?

I've been bleating on about this for months, and berating Haringey for their lack of engagement with the community. Now Haringey (and its…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Sep 18

Middle Lane Trial Closure 22nd September - Part of Car Free Day and Liveable Crouch End

Have you had one of these leaflets yet? Middle Lane will enjoy the benefit of a trial closure on September 22nd To celebrate "Car Free Day"…

1 Sep 10
Reply by Adrian Essex

Litchfield's passes with never a murmur - #highstreet

Litchfield's has been gone from Crouch End for a little while now. I must have missed the outpouring of grief stricken cliche on Facebook.

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Sep 6

Bunting Made Easy At Community Crafternoons

Here’s the Community Crafternoons group proudly showing off their buntings. Final photo by Rita shows her bunting beautifully displayed at…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar in Recreation

0 Aug 31

A Brexit plea form the LibDems - @HaringeyLibDems

Our local LibDem PPC *(whatever that is) Dawn Barnes has used the LibDems local email list to raise a supranational issue, so I feel justif…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Aug 30

Rokesly Avenue Carriageway Reconstruction 4th - 6th September

Does anyone know what this is about? Is it another piece of less than absolutely necessary work taking place just before Liveable Crouch En…

0 Aug 27

Opening times for Haringey pharmacies over August bank holiday

The opening times and contact details for Haringey pharmacies open over the August bank holiday are located on the Haringey CCG website. We…

Started by Haringey CCG in Transport and utilities

0 Aug 22

Crouch End CPZ review - exaggeration and conspiracy

I recently recieved the minutes from the April Liveable Crouch End Stakeholder meeting. They contain a paragraph on the CPZ. CPZs: Q. Is an…

1 Aug 19
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service