OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,673)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An objection to the planning application #HTHbaddeal

Objections to the FEC / Hornsey Town Hall planning application have begun to trickle in. The very first one on file covers a huge amount of…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

2 Aug 9
Reply by Adrian Essex

Arts and Community badly served / unsustainable #HTHbaddeal

The Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation Society Appreciation Society has had a lot of comment in response to its posting "Planning Update – No S…

0 Aug 9

Not the Labour that I relate to #HTHbaddeal

The Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation Society Appreciation Society has had a lot of comment in response to its posting "Planning Update – No S…

0 Aug 9

Beware of moped thieves . . .

. .  . but don't get caught out by one whilst trying to interpret this graffito which has appeared on the pavement  in a number of places…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Aug 9

Progress at Middeys continues apace

The pace of a very old and somewhat rheumaticky snail, as unpaid bills pile up on the doormat. Mind you, Martini has only just opened and i…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

0 Aug 9

Will there be an apart hotel in Hornsey Town Hall

I saw the question raised on Facebook, but I can't find it again to answer. But if the HTH planning application is granted then I reckon th…

0 Aug 9

Revealing a little bit more than you should

I referred earlier to a paper that Haringey had published, which revealed all the calculations behind FEC's planning application for Hornse…

0 Aug 8

An email from the Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation Society

Dear All, As you may be aware the developers have now submitted a detailed planning application for the refurbishment of Hornsey Town Hall.…

0 Aug 7

Claire Kober says we should rethink the Town Hall strategy

To: The Editor Ham and High Broadway     Sir   There is currently a planning application awaiting assessment by Haringey's planning departm…

0 Aug 7

Hornsey Town Hall - the planning application

I published an analysis of what I thought of the FEC offering since they won the preferred bidder status under OJEU. Now that the planning…

8 Aug 6
Reply by Jeremy B

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service