OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Big Society' plan to save old folk's home in Muswell Hill

I like this story from the Hornsey Journal by Emma Youle Muswell Hill churchgoers reveal ‘Big Society’ plan to save old folk’s home  PARI…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Local Politics

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Cupcake goes viral

Crouch End Cupcake has achieved at least 15 minutes of fame with her anti-dog fouling campaign in Crouch End. Listed below are just a few o…

Started by Adrian Essex in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

2 Apr 10, 2011

Hard to believe - Ikea Fans

Did you know there is a website call IKEA Fans and the picture on its current front page is of a high chair for dogs to sit up at table

Started by Adrian Essex in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

0 Apr 8, 2011

A wifi too far

I've read about internet connected TVs , and that sort of makes sense - using iplayer and the like I guess you can then do away with that P…

0 Apr 6, 2011

Whitechapel & Spooks filming in Hornsey Town Hall

Some of you may have noticed the film crew activity up at the old Town Hall of late.   Passing by yesterday, I asked one of the crew and l…

Started by Hugh from Harringay Online in N8 news, information and views

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

A toddler loses 75% of her sight in one eye after exposure to dog dirt

Here is a very distressing story about a little girl who has lost most of the sight in her eye having got dog dirt in it.  Not a pretty sig…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

0 Apr 5, 2011

Cat found on Nelson Road N8

Just received on my Twitter feed @HornseyCupcake http://twitpic.com/4gmiyp Cat found on Nelson Road with no collar.  Is a bit scared but is…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

0 Apr 5, 2011

Clean Up Britain - a plea to Phil Spencer of Location, Location, Location fame

Having just dropped off my daughter at her nursery school and witnessed yet another little person in tears having her beautiful new red shi…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

3 Apr 5, 2011

I Love My Dog!

Over the past few days, the ferocity of my anti-dog fouling campaign has caused some folk to enquire whether I actually like dogs.  I love…

0 Apr 5, 2011

Japan quake tsunami experiences

Picked this up from twitter from Hornsey Central library in Crouch End where the unlibrary is based   "#quakebook - a lovely campaign and g…

3 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service