OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Clean London / Haringey

I have made my first Love Clean London Report. This is it.   Many Thanks to Cupcake for her tip off allowing me to use this new toy

Started by Adrian Essex in Haringey news, information and views

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Missing cat - Tika

Tika, our bengal cat went missing on Wednesday the 30th March from Rathcoole Gardens. She went out the front door and did not return. She i…

Started by Javier Garcia in N8 news, information and views

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

A poo-free stroll! Big up to Veolia or is my cupcake campaign having an effect?

I've just walked to and from and around Crouch End this morning and there's not been a turd in sight.  I saw Veolia out in force again this…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

0 Apr 22, 2011

A seasonal assessment - Hot Cross Buns

Just four hot cross buns in this tasting - Gail's, Waitrose, Dunns (Budgens) and Honeycomb. Sable d'Or and Coffee Cake had none, Gregg's wa…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

Shiatsu Massage in Stroud Green Library

Forgot to mention my Shiatsu massage yesterday at the fundraiser for Japan in Stroud Green library.  It was really relaxing if not quite th…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

CEFC and Ray Davies at the Meltdown in June

I'll post this as an event at some point soon but here's a link to the CEFCs calendar.  The Meltdown how brilliant is that! http://www.cefc

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in N8 news, information and views

0 Apr 21, 2011

Creme Egg Cupcakes

A must make recipe to which I was alerted by Twitter. Many thanks to fmwhornsey    

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

5 Apr 20, 2011

Dog poo used as fertiliser?

A nifty little idea from our friends across the channel.  They do have tonnes of it mind!   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-19/dog-po

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake in Cupcake's Guerilla Anti-Dog Poo Campaign: The Crouch End Cakewalk

1 Apr 20, 2011

The Blues: pale or dark

AT THE risk of causing grave offence, can I humbly and respectfully suggest that the selection of pale blue for much of the text on OpinioN…

Started by Clive Carter in Ideas, Issues, Innovation

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

We didn't win a clean-up with Karcher...

...so it looks like I'm heading off to Stationers this afternoon with a scrubbing brush and bucket to remove the chalk daubings I started t…

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service