OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,075)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big thank you to Crouch Enders and beyond.

Huge thank you from all our stall holders to everyone who called into our Christmas Craft and Gift Event on Sunday 18th Nov. 2018 at the Ea…

Started by Lyn Weber in Shops

0 Nov 22

Some undevelopments at Middey's

Middey's has been a thorn in the side of the Town Hall Square for a long time. There is a long history of topics about Middey's on this sit…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 Nov 22
Reply by Adrian Essex

Low Emission Zone is not working - our children's lungs are shrinking

There is an initiative soon to get under way called "Liveable Crouch End". This was first branded as a saving grace for the soon to be disa…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 Nov 22
Reply by Adrian Essex

We'll keep the Green Flag flying here @haringeycouncil @Clive_Carter @FinsParkFriends

Green Flag awards are given to parks and other open spaces which meet certain criteria, under eight major headings. SECTION 1: A WELCOMING…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

6 Nov 19
Reply by Clive Carter

#FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

MY representation to the Licensing Authority’s review of the License issued for Major Events at Finsbury Park is attached below as a pdf.…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

20 Nov 16
Reply by Clive Carter

Apply now for a visa to get into Dunn's #KeepItLocalThisChristmas @CrouchEndFest

Click on this link for the full video

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Nov 9

For a moment they almost had me - but TV licensing owes me nothing

Just for a moment I thought it might be true, that I actually had overpaid on my TV Licence. It isn't of course, these so and sos are after…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Nov 8

Liveable Crouch End - a traffic experiment - one way alternate traffic on Broadway Parade

There is an initiative soon to get under way called "Liveable Crouch End". This was first branded as a saving grace for the soon to be disa…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

3 Nov 6
Reply by Lyn Weber

Topsfield Schmopsfield - what's in a name

I've never really worried about what our local shopping area streets are called, or where this parade ends and that parade begins, but I've…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

0 Nov 6

Detached from reality - the bohemians of Crouch End or the world's property developers @HTH_CrouchEnd

There's an article in a recent Guardian (not my first choice of newspaper, I was reading it for a friend) about the sale of flats at Centre…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Nov 5

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service