OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ally Pally Farmers Market Hot Food Furore @WyckoffSmith @YourAllyPally

Looks as though there is a furore going on about the Farmer's Market at Ally Pally. The management of Ally Pally seem to be insisting that…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 on Tuesday

Progress at Middeys continues apace

The pace of a very old and somewhat rheumaticky snail, as unpaid bills pile up on the doormat. Mind you, Martini has only just opened and i…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

4 on Monday
Reply by mockturtle

help!

can I appeal to oldies (like me!) to accept help when it is offered?   again like me, I'm sure a lot of older people want to preserve as mu…

Started by Sally Mustoe in Recreation

0 Nov 12

Meet the Arts Operator (it's still a #HTHBaddeal)

Piers Read will be giving two very carefully judged presentations in the Town Hall of his vision for how the Arts Centre will operate after…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

4 Nov 10
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Power lead thwarts moped thief in Bar Esteban

Thanks to the Ham and High for this video clip of a thwarted attempt at a moped robbery in Bar Esteban. The laptop appears to have a very…

Started by Adrian Essex in Policing, Crime & Local Safety

0 Nov 10

Goodbye free collection of green waste

According to new budget proposals discussed at the last Haringey Cabinet meeting, the free weekly collection of green waste is to end from…

Started by Rob Jackson in Local Politics

19 Nov 8
Reply by Alan Stanton

#Analysis: SRAs, Haringey’s Labour Councillors and their disposition toward HDV-support

THE screenshot below—of a Numbers spreadsheet—shows HDV-voting in the Haringey Council Labour Group meeting of 29 January 2017. In the tabl…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 Nov 7

Street art in Crouch End

I took these pictures recently in the heart of Crouch End in front of the famous Clock Tower.  Does anyone have other pictures about art in…

Started by Marco Ferrari in Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum

2 Nov 7
Reply by Adrian Essex

The Raised Bed outside Niddle Noddle to be removed?

Who knew? Does anyone have any more details? Katrine Camillo of Niddle Noddle has started  a petition to prevent the removal. I might pop…

Started by Adrian Essex in Shops

11 Nov 4
Reply by Adrian Essex

Harringay Arms, drown your empty selves, but not yet.

The Harringay Arms may be saved, hurrah. But Enterprise Inns have plans, boo. It's reported on the Crouchending website (here) that Enterpr…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Eating and Drinking

7 Nov 2
Reply by Mark Crouch End

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service