OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My favourite exhibition in the Ply Gallery so far until 21/3/17

Hannah and Rose have set the place up to be interesting and to draw you in. Well it did for me anyway. There's a tempting spoon you are act…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

1 Mar 18
Reply by Rob Jackson

Stationer's Park - loses some of its lustre

With the water feature decommissioned, even the Green Flag is flying at half mast

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Mar 17

Vacant Possession - coming soon to Hornsey Town Hotel - Burgers@N8 definitely a goner

Some evidence of the shape of the immediate future at Hornsey Town Hall, Huge skips full of tax payer purchased filing cabinets on their wa…

0 Mar 17

Lorries on the Parkland Walk again

The Friends of Parkland Walk have added an update to the petition which helped Haringey to decide not to allow a fully fledged development…

0 Mar 16

Save Caxton Road

Haringey Council is planning to DESTROY our HOMES! Please, please, please, don't ignore this!  I'm more than slightly alarmed at the Woodgr…

Started by Dave Kingett in Help needed

0 Mar 16

Finchley Choral Society - Spring Concert - Saturday 18th March 2017

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 Mar 15

Another voice in the HDV debate @GreenN8

GreenN8 lends its voice to the HDV debate. This circular recently received.   If you do not want 50% ofHaringey public assetshand…

1 Mar 14
Reply by Martina Weitsch

Allenson House (was a GP surgery) is being refitted as Pace Place on Weston Park

I don't know what 'Pace Place' is and nor did the gentleman in the building laying the flooring. You may remember the recent planning appli…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 Mar 10
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Free use of Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres for over 65's

Free use of Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres for over 65's Free Gym Scheme Did you know Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

1 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Jackson

Doing the crossover shuffle on Weston Park

No 147 Ferme Park Road is getting a further make over. The front yard has been relaid and surrounded by a completely featureless wooden fen…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

0 Mar 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service