OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,474)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HDV | Haringey's Housing Strategy 2015 to 2020

HDV | Haringey's Housing Strategy 2015 to 2020 To make best use of public land in realising regeneration and growth ambitions, the council…

Started by Clive Carter in Shops

2 33 minutes ago
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Middey's - are you as hacked off as I am

I've submitted a Freedom of Information request about Middey's. Have we, the council tax payers, at least been getting our rent, while the…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Adrian Essex

HDV | copy of the Liberal Democrats’ Call-In letter

HERE is a copy of the Liberal Democrat Call-In letter (attached). It lists the reasons for our Call-In. This means it will go back to the S…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 22 hours ago

Celeste - back on the market already

Celeste has not long opened (less than a year) but I've just received an email circular with an advertisement for Celeste's premises and fi…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

2 on Monday
Reply by Mark Crouch End

John Lewis contemporary style glass-top desk. Free of charge. Anyone interested?

Link to details on John Lewis website. Ihave this almost new desk / computer table going spare if amyone would like to take it off my hand…

Started by N8Princess in Offered and recommended

2 on Sunday
Reply by Adrian Essex

HDV | The rise and fall of the CCURV: Croydon’s experience of regeneration by a joint-venture co.

Croydon’s CCURV was wound-up in 2016 THOSE with an interest in urban regeneration – and in the experience that might inform the similar a…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

2 on Sunday
Reply by Clive Carter

John Lewis contemporary style glass-top desk. Free of charge. Anyone interested?

Link to details on John Lewis website. I have this almost new desk / computer table going spare if amyone would like to take it off my hand…

Started by N8Princess in Offered and recommended

0 on Saturday

Definite activity at Bouga Park Road

Saw a number of workmen entering and leaving through the front door. Any ideas?

Started by Daveycon in Eating and Drinking

0 on Friday

Labour councillors' monthly update

Here is the latest update from our Labour Councillors. Yes, despite your votes, all three of them are now Labour. Just a few interesting po…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 on Thursday

Iconic venues closed after overseas owners buy them up

Hornsey Town Hall is shortly to pass into overseas ownership. It will in all likelihood be owned by a specially created company the sole sh…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Feb 14

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service