OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (2,867)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to win at facebook

Someone sticks up a message about the new bus announcements ("this is a bus and therefore moves"), and it's now a 78 reply string.https://w…

Started by Mark Crouch End in Transport and utilities

2 9 hours ago
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Abyssinia in all the old familiar places

The Hornsey Housing Trust (HHT) owns a building on Weston Park called Abyssinia Court. A long time ago trees were planted in the small spac…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 10 hours ago

#OPPOSITION move: “It’s time for action against the HDV say Liberal Democrats”

Haringey Liberal Democrats NEWS RELEASE                                                                   Embargo: None  Date: 16th Janua…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

0 on Tuesday

January Sales - This looks like a big deal - 400 home Haringey/partner joint venture - offer closes 22nd Jan

London Borough of Haringey Council - Selection of a Joint Venture PartnerBackground and OpportunityThe London Borough of Haringey Council (…

1 on Monday
Reply by Clive Carter

Muswell Hill Bus Lane now operates 24 hours a day, pigeon brain

It has done for a little while, apparently, since October last year. The signs announcing it do not state the hours of operation, the impli…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 on Sunday
Reply by Adrian Essex

2 downgrades at Hornsey Library

I posted some of Hornsey Library pictures recently of what I thought was a display seeking consultation comments. The display itself was a…

0 Jan 11

Filming a documentary about Waste Paper Baskets?

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Jan 11

Guitar Tuition

Hi! My name is Joseph Harmsworth and I am a local guitarist and musician offering guitar lessons in a range of styles including pop, jazz,…

Started by Joseph in Offered and recommended

0 Jan 9

Licensing Laws hit the Wild West of Haringey

Haringey is currently conducting a consultation on the licensing of Private Sector Rented (PSR) property across the borough. Many people th…

0 Jan 9

#An LBH Cabinet resignation this morning: the letter and the response …

THE Ham and High reports online this morning’s resignation of Haringey Cabinet Member Councillor Peray Ahmet. Councillor resigns from Hari…

Started by Clive Carter in Local Politics

2 Jan 3
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service