OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Transport and utilities (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whither the Broadway railings?

What has happened to our railings on the Broadway? Most of them have disappeared sometime over the last few days. As a resident of over 30…

Started by crouchhall

13 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Bus Strike Cancelled

I am writing to let you know that the planned strikes on London bus services, which had been called by the Unite union, for Friday 13 an…

Started by David Winskill

0 Feb 11, 2015

Bus Strikes - they'll be another one along in a minute ...

I am writing to let you know that the Unite union has announced two 24-hour strikes on London bus services as follows:     • Frida…

1 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Buses in London - Thursday 5th February

I am writing to remind you that the Unite union has announced three 24-hour strikes; the first of these is tomorrow, Thursday 5 February…

1 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

W3 email to tfl buses customer services

Dear customer services  I run a small website in N8 and the bulletin board often receives complaints about difficulties using the W3 and W7…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Ella B.

W7 crash

This W7 spotted on Crouch Hill on Sunday 4 January is looking a bit sorry for itself. I missed the accident and by the time I wandered by…

Started by David

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Betty M

No problem parking round here for a while!!!

The work will be carried out 7 days a week if need be, according to a letter I received recently, which has a freephone number on it 0800 3…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jan 8, 2015

Sort 'em out , girls, get your Freedom Passes here

. . . and boys, of course.  Do I know someone? I am myself, personally, elderly and have one of these benefactions, but due to expire in M…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 18, 2014

Finsbury Park station is falling apart

Has anyone else noticed how tatty Finsbury Park station is getting? It was only refurbed three or four years ago but it looks worse than ev…

Started by David

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Ben Myring

Lynne keeps up the pressure on Royal Mail over abysmally sited parcel depot for N4 and N8

I got myparcel from Tufnell Park, thanks, sorry I couldn't help you , meanwhile: Alternative local collection point for Hornsey refused by…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

2 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by mockturtle

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service