OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Transport and utilities (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should there be fewer parking places in Crouch End - #LiveableCrouchEnd

There is a question on the newly issued Liveable Crouch End questionnaire which asks "One way of doing this is to reduce the number of park…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 10

Should there be more pedestrian crossings in Crouch End - #liveablecrouchend

There is a question on the newly published Liveable Crouch End questionnaire  "How supportive are you of more pedestrian crossing points in…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 10

Liveable Crouch End Update from the Project Team

I have just received this email from the Liveable Crouch End project team. Good afternoon   Thank you for your ongoing interest in the Liv…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 19, 2019

Liveable Crouch End - a traffic experiment - one way alternate traffic on Broadway Parade - a reprise

I wrote about such an experiment just over a year ago. I thought then it was a great success. And recently it was repeated. Again , as far…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 14, 2019

Liveable Crouch End preliminary reports have been published - read all about it

I've not long ago received this email. As suggested I'm sharing it with you. Good evening   Thank you for your ongoing interest in the Liv…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 13, 2019

Middle Lane Trial Closure - an update from the Project Team #LiveableCrouchEnd

Receive today from the project team Good afternoon,    You are receiving this email because you contacted us about the Liveable Crouch End…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5, 2019

Earl Haig's Kido nursery 60% of infant arrivals by car, to add to the school run - you've just time to comment

The London Borough of Haringey Planning Department made another very disappointing decision by granting a change of use for the Earl Haig A…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 31, 2019

A small number of complaints arise about the #LiveableCrouchEnd road closure trial

The two week trial closure of Middle Lane and some other nearby roads is over now, but the grumbling is rumbling along. So I think that now…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 29, 2019

Lies, damned lies and air quality monitoring figures

London Air Quality have an air quality monitor in Priory Park South. I can see no discernible pattern around the period of the Middle Lane…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 23, 2019

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended - don't be one of the silent majority

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended Luke Cawley-Harrison has posted this message on Facebook.Hi all, I just wanted to let you…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service