OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Transport and utilities (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Public Realm in Crouch End - what Public Realm? @TammyPalmerLD @HaringeyLiving

The London Borough of Haringey by virtue of its planning policies , and with the intervention of the Metropolitan Police, is effectively cl…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 23
Reply by David Winskill

Road Closures in Crouch End beginning 7th October - will it make the area more liveable?

I've been bleating on about this for months, and berating Haringey for their lack of engagement with the community. Now Haringey (and its…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 18

Middle Lane Trial Closure 22nd September - Part of Car Free Day and Liveable Crouch End

Have you had one of these leaflets yet? Middle Lane will enjoy the benefit of a trial closure on September 22nd To celebrate "Car Free Day"…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 10
Reply by Adrian Essex

Rokesly Avenue Carriageway Reconstruction 4th - 6th September

Does anyone know what this is about? Is it another piece of less than absolutely necessary work taking place just before Liveable Crouch En…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 27

Opening times for Haringey pharmacies over August bank holiday

The opening times and contact details for Haringey pharmacies open over the August bank holiday are located on the Haringey CCG website. We…

Started by Haringey CCG

0 Aug 22

Crouch End CPZ review - exaggeration and conspiracy

I recently recieved the minutes from the April Liveable Crouch End Stakeholder meeting. They contain a paragraph on the CPZ. CPZs: Q. Is an…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 19
Reply by Adrian Essex

Have you got a minute - no repetition, little deviation, but some hesitation

I have very recently received the minutes from the April Stakeholder meeting from the Liveable Crouch End project. I offer them unedited. T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 16

Crouch End CPZ review - survey results - please don't do it

The very idea of a CPZ is irksome. There is some sense of entitlement that one should be able to park outside one's own home free of charge…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 7
Reply by Adrian Essex

Car Free Day 22nd September - an idea from our LibDem Councillor - a Play Street or a Street Party

Dear Adrian, Could you host a Play Street or Street Party for Car Free Day? London Car Free Day will be taking place on S…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 6

Crouch End CPZs to run all day and be extended to streets not currently included

Crouch End is currently basking in the expectation of a £5.8m windfall from the Liveable Crouch End Project. Well, I say Crouch End, but th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 5

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service