OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Shops (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Depot - Sainsbury's - what price these plans now

The Hornsey Depot site on Hornsey High Street has for a long time been subject to planning applications and proposals, and for a long time…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by David Winskill

SHOP LOCAL this Christmas - every day and especially Saturday December 6th

The Crouch End Festival community group is encouraging locals to SHOP LOCAL in Crouch End, Muswell Hill, Highgate, Hornsey Village and Stro…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 14, 2014

Real fur on the Broadway

When Fenella opened on the Broadway, it had a rather temporary feel but a couple of years later it seems to be going strong, perhaps becaus…

Started by N8Princess

0 Nov 13, 2014

Rock around the Clock - rumoured again to be closing

Here is a rumour from Facebook - I asked, in the shop, about a similar rumour in March and was told that Rock Around the Clock was to remai…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Susan Findlay

Royal Albert Hall Band coming to Carer's Coffee Morning. Thursday 13 November 10.30

Dear all, In 3 weeks, on Thursday 13th November,not only will we have coffee and cakes from 10am as usual , but we have some top musicians…

Started by Theodora Nathanael

0 Oct 30, 2014

Oddbins x2

Anyone know what's happening with Oddbins? What was Nicolas for a long time and was briefly Spirited Wines has now been rebranded - but not…

Started by David

3 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Where to buy Brita cartridges

It's really hard to buy Brita cartridges in Crouch End. Perhaps because we don't have a big supermarket. Budgens has the original ones but…

Started by David

0 Oct 18, 2014

Two award winning food shops for lucky Crouch End - Morley Butchers and Purkiss Fishmongers

I like Crouch End's shopping centre and do what I reasonably can to spend my money there, rather than with Amazon or Ocado or ScrewFix. Foo…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Alison Johnston

Priory Road Famine - Jalaliah, Fuji, Queen of Tarts and Reggae to go - all closed

Four closed food shops can just about be made out in this collage - Jalaliah, Fuji, Queen of Tarts and Reggae to go 

Started by Adrian Essex

12 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Shellypat

The Fish and Chip shop is let - rumours please

No real clue from the work going on except that the fryers have gone

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Mr Toasty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service