OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bee keeping opportunity - Priory Park @PrioryParkN8

Angela Elliott of the Friends of Priory Park, wonders if beekeeping might be a possibility Check out her Facebook post

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

at the Arthouse w/c 29th November

View this email in your browser 29th NOVEMBER, 2017 A misunderstood classic and premi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 29, 2017

All gone now - Cooking Apples outside 7 Fairfield Road, N8 9HG - please help yourselves

All gone now -  This picture represents stock levels as at 11 a.m. Monday 13th. I have a few indoors and will be baking strudel later on.

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by David Winskill

help!

can I appeal to oldies (like me!) to accept help when it is offered?   again like me, I'm sure a lot of older people want to preserve as mu…

Started by Sally Mustoe

0 Nov 12, 2017

Can you name Crouch End's Poet Laureate?

No, nor can I, but I can now tell you it used to be Joan Michelson.  And she will be doing a book launch in the library with Katy Bircher o…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 31, 2017

This week at Arthouse - 20th September 2017

View this email in your browser 20 SEPTEMBER, 2017 Just when you thought it was safe to catch y…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 20, 2017

New adventures for the retired and semi-retired!

New interest groups being added daily to the Crouch End & District U3A website. Have a look! Long walks already there, short walks comi…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

0 Aug 21, 2017

Community and Youth Music Library - N8

I've copied this directly from Chris Arnold's post on Facebook. He, I think, copied from the Haringey website. I had no idea that this faci…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 17, 2017

A phone call to Haringey's Parks and Recreation Department

Haringey now has a very long menu of numbers to choose from on its customer service telephone number, including "Parks and Recreation", whi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 19, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service