OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Westbury Banks Nature Reserve

Is just a tad outside the N8 area, but might hold useful pointers for community ventures. Westbury Avenue runs North-East from Turnpike Lan…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 19

OktoberFest in Finsbury Park - in September perhaps or November

Another big event in FP. And in keeping with Haringey's responsibilities it has health implications http://www.haringey.gov.uk/social-care-

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 19

Does anyone know what is happening to the spriggan on the Parkland Walk? She seems to have been cordoned off.

Does anyone know what is happening to the spriggan on the Parkland Walk? She seems to have been cordoned off. This image is taken from Wik…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

Guardians - Braine Hownd - Crouch End a comedy about house sitting in East London

Recently received on Facebook. A comedy thriller in which two unqualified men are thrown together and tasked with protecting an East London…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 10

Half Term activities for the over 65s

or have I misunderstood. Anyway, lots to do in Haringey. Active Communities news - February 2017 Welcome to the active communities news…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 9

Park Road Lido's Cracked Pot will be fixed . . . .

To a timetable as yet to be determined. Thanks to Liz on HoL for posting this up. Park Road Lido update Tuesday 6 February 2018 Park roa…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 9

Multi-Instrumentalist Offering Lessons for Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Drums, Bass, Ukulele and Production

Hi people of Crouch End and Hornsey, I've just moved to the area, love it here!I am an experienced multi-instrumental musician offering pri…

Started by Peter Marchant

0 Feb 2

This week at the Arthouse 24/1/2018

View this email in your browser 24th JANUARY, 2018 The best things in life really do …

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 25

Let every day be pancake day - Blimey o'Rileys

A brilliant suggestion. I am proud to be able to confess that I had batter left over from the Sunday Yorkshire Pudding so I was able to sup…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 23

Never mind winning at Facebook - try to beat Google

I just typed "has la" into Google. It immediately completed the question with "stpass ever been hacked" - exactly what I wanted to know. T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 23

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service