OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Drop-in Watercolour Class launches in January 2015!

New drop-in tutored weekly watercolour classes starting Monday 19th January from 11am-1pm. Come and join us for our launch. Meet other loc…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Dec 29, 2014

Beat the New Year's Day Fugg with a Hornsey Walk!

Four estates & a pub   11am Thursday 1st January 2015   A morning tour of the Warner estate, the Nightingale Lane estate, the Campsbour…

Started by David Winskill

0 Dec 19, 2014

Bah, Humbug! . . . .

I had a Christmas Lunch in The Old Dairy yesterday, and I confess this thought, which I saw on Facebook,  crossed my mind Tim Vernon Can an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 17, 2014

Work proceeds on the PictureHouse cinema in Tottenham Lane - many original features

Looks as though some of the original structure is being retained.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 10, 2014

Hornsey Town Hall / ANA inaugural do - some photographs

I went to the ANA/Hornsey Town Hall opening do last evening. It seemed well run, and very orderly. The parts of the building that were open…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by David

Are you going to the Hornsey Town Hall do on Saturday night?

If not, but you do have tickets, do the decent thing and give them back. Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre <info@hthartscentre.co.uk>…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 5, 2014

FUNKY AVE MARIA ANYONE?

COME TO THE CE Festival Market this Saturday. Songworks Community Choir start at 10.55 outside the town hall.  Wassails, funky Ave Marias,…

Started by Denise

0 Dec 4, 2014

Crouch End Festival Announcement - June 5 -14th 2015

From the keyboard of Chris J Arnold Crouch End Festival 2015, UK's biggest community arts festival, will be Friday 5th June - Sunday 14th.…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 28, 2014

Tottenham Ink Writers' Group

We all have stories to tell, and we must, for who will tell them for us? Do you have a story to tell?   Tottenham Ink is a FREE 12 week…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Nov 26, 2014

Is Crouch End's Arthouse the best cinema in London - win £50

Vote for your favourite London Cinema - Crouch Enders had jolly well better choose Arthouse

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service