OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very popular Alexandra Palace History Tours 24/25 Jan

Tickets for these tours are being sold 1 at a time on the linked website, but a lot of them have gone already History Tours 24-25…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 6, 2015

New Year, new skill? Come and learn a brass instrument with London Metropolitan Brass for FREE!

Do you have a New Year's resolution to learn a new skill? Maybe you used to play a brass instrument at school and would like to return to p…

Started by Craig Boulton

0 Jan 4, 2015

Celebrate our 1st Birthday with a FREE CLASS!

Tottenham Art Classes will be celebrating their first year of providing affordable art classes in the local area by holding a free life dra…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Jan 3, 2015

Some local £10 tickets for New Year's Eve - a disco and a panto

The silent disco in Hornsey Town Hall has been reduced to £10 - tickets here (£1.50 fee!) The Panto at the Park Theatre, Finsbury Park has…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

New Drop-in Watercolour Class launches in January 2015!

New drop-in tutored weekly watercolour classes starting Monday 19th January from 11am-1pm. Come and join us for our launch. Meet other loc…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Dec 29, 2014

Beat the New Year's Day Fugg with a Hornsey Walk!

Four estates & a pub   11am Thursday 1st January 2015   A morning tour of the Warner estate, the Nightingale Lane estate, the Campsbour…

Started by David Winskill

0 Dec 19, 2014

Bah, Humbug! . . . .

I had a Christmas Lunch in The Old Dairy yesterday, and I confess this thought, which I saw on Facebook,  crossed my mind Tim Vernon Can an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 17, 2014

Work proceeds on the PictureHouse cinema in Tottenham Lane - many original features

Looks as though some of the original structure is being retained.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 10, 2014

Hornsey Town Hall / ANA inaugural do - some photographs

I went to the ANA/Hornsey Town Hall opening do last evening. It seemed well run, and very orderly. The parts of the building that were open…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by David

Are you going to the Hornsey Town Hall do on Saturday night?

If not, but you do have tickets, do the decent thing and give them back. Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre <info@hthartscentre.co.uk>…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 5, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service