OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did you add the Jezfest to the list?

Apparently the White Hart Lane Jezfest isn't quite attracting Glasto level interest. https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties

Started by Mark Crouch End

0 May 15

Stationer's Park gets its new play area - and a festival 12th May

I liked the old play area - it had shabby chic, and vermin, but I bet the vermin won't dare go near this one. And there is a festival on 12…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 11

At the Arthouse - 9th May and after, plus Crouch End Open Studios @CEopenstudios

View this email in your browser 9th May, 2018 A Female gaze through a grindhouse film full of f…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 9

Psyche-FEC-ing-delic - nice one Chris

Thanks to Chris Arnold for this 

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 28
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Village Raw Crowdfunding - a new free magazine for this area

A group of local creatives want to start a new free magazine, using your money. The magazine will be called Village Raw . Click on the link…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 11

Another W7 bus song - Disembodied Bus Voice

Debut (and possibly only) single from emerging collective Disappointing Lunchbox. Exploring themes of the increasing atomisation of modern…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 9

Get yourself up to speed for the Crouch End 10k run

The YMCA 10k run has become a local institution. Not only now do they have the headline event, a competitive 10 kilometre run starting at 9…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 28

Marché International des Professionnels de l’Immobilier (MiPiM)

Marché International des Professionnels de l’Immobilier  AKA … MiPiM HARINGEY Council Cabinet Members have attended the big MiPiM property…

Started by Clive Carter

8 Mar 16
Reply by Alan Stanton

Toppa da hill, like W7 - @MrReeceWest - Still take lemon

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 11

Harold Road Pocket Park

Coming back from the Westbury Bank Nature Reserve I wondered about Crouch End's greenery. One small patch survives at the end of Harold Roa…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service