OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Recreation (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Crouch End Word Association Game

The vendors of the yet-to-be-built flats in Hornsey Town Hall created a new board game to be played on window panes. The object is to strin…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23

This week at Arthouse - 19th September -

View this email in your browser 19th September, 2018 Two award winning films for you …

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 19

Pining for a little sunlight

Can we get rid of these massive, overbearing , shade inducing conifer-y things. Perhaps there was a time when a couple of small trees was a…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Sep 12
Reply by Luke Cawley-Harrison

We need another cinema, how about Priory Park?

The slow creep of commercial use is upon Priory Park, this time an outdoor cinema event in September. £12.50 a ticket. A bit, but not much…

Started by Mark Crouch End

3 Sep 3
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Bruce Castle gets a makeover - it's a grade 1 listed building

Thanks to Rachella of NoelParkNet for this info about Bruce Castle, Tottenham's only grade I listed building. Did you know that Bruce Cast…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 20

Crouch End Wikipedia Page - a hive of activity

Did you know Crouch End has a Wikipedia page. It's got the Bob Dylan "Is Dave in?" story and the Stephen King visit on it. And of course yo…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Aug 13
Reply by Mark Crouch End

New choir launches in Finsbury Park this September

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

0 Aug 6

This week at the Arthouse - 3rd August 2018 -

View this email in your browser 1st August, 2018 Fancy A Slow Burn Mafia Mystery? 10…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 1

Who the hell is Mark Borkowski? @MarkBorkowski

He's the PR man for Time and Space,  the company responsible for the Arts Centre at Hornsey Town Hall. According to PR Week "Borkowski acts…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 24

Free Magazine - buy your subscription here - @VillageRawMag

Apparently there's a new magazine available in Crouch End and Finchley and places called Village Raw. I say apparently 'cause I haven't see…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Jul 21
Reply by Mark Crouch End

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service