OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Offered and recommended (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Country Life, Collector's Guide from the 60s - 80s - giveaway

I have a lot of these old magazines - possibly interesting in their own right, or maybe suitable for cutting up for collage, or perh…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 31, 2015

A good window cleaner

The Karcher Window vac has been around for a little while now, and having seen it on the telly I wondered about its efficacy. I recently fo…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 23, 2015

Offered - a pick up from the hideously inconvenient "local" Royal Mail delivery Office

I went to the Bush Industrial Estate to pick up a parcel last week, for the first time. It is a long way from N8 and even further from N4.…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 13, 2014

Offered - Bramley Cooking Apples about 60lbs

I picked these up at the weekend so they have to go fairly soon. They are windfalls and totally organic, slugs, bruises  and all. You don't…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 13, 2014

Tailors and seamstresses for dress alterations

Left to itself this two week old conversation would effectively disappear from Facebook. Perhaps these notes will be useful for future refe…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 11, 2014

Bring Out Yer Bikes ... Mobile Bike Service

I'd like to recommend a cracking chap and his big yellow van to all cyclists. www.mobeone.org ,or Andrew as I like to call him, has been l…

Started by David Winskill

0 Oct 30, 2014

Highly recommended IT & Computer Services Guy for N8 & N4

Marek at IT Box Computer Services has been often recommended on a neighbouring local website. You can now meet Marek and some of his cu…

Started by Hugh from Harringay Online

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Katharine Jones

Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner in N8?

I've been asked about a good window cleaner but we don't use one so does anyone know of a good one in the area?

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Daniel Austin

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service