OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

N8 news, information and views (990)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking charges - some good news and some bad news

But mainly bad on the whole. The Crouch End CPZ will be extended, and parking charges are set to increase (probably). So bad news for many…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 9, 2011

Road resurfacing - Highways Plan

Lyn Weber - one of Crouch End's councillors writes (please feel free to respond): Dear Mr Essex,As Area Assembly Chair I am delighted to be…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 4, 2011

Tree Trust for Haringey

I seem to have signed up for emails from Tree Trust for Haringey and have two in my inbox. The latest has impressed me by its brevity and p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 16, 2011

Prospero's Books washed up on the rocky shores of rent and rates

Prospero's Books , an almost independent bookshop in Crouch End is due to shut on December 24th 2010, probably to become an ice cream parlo…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

6 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Carrie Horne

Snow in Finsbury Park

Just got back from a run in Finsbury Park where there are still patches of snow especially around the remains of the giant snowballs.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 31, 2010

Budgens

Classic wrong queue selection in BUdgen's today. Not only was there another basket of stuff to go on the conveyor that I hadn't noticed, bu…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

pop up shop - womens' clothes and jewellery

A pop up shop has popped up where the wooden blind shop recently was. 37a topsfield parade i think. just past callis the shoe repairer, jus…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

0 Dec 16, 2010

Talented Crouch Enders 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwlKlWEdwY A would-be petrol bomber who was caught by police after he ran into a lamppost and needed medica…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

0 Dec 9, 2010

CPZ Implementation time table from one of Crouch End's ward councillors

Dear Mr Essex, You are probably aware that the Council held a Consultation feedback session in the Library on 12th November. Officers conf…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 9, 2010

Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/LIPHaringey is having a consultation on its transport policy which " . . . .reflect the transport needs and aspi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 30, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service