OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Miscellaneous (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basement Conversions

Does anyone have any experience with basement conversions in Crouch End? We share a party wall with our neighbour, and a few months ago the…

Started by Ella B.

5 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

help wanted

I\m just getting over 2 weeks of tonsilitis- not funny when you feel sorry for yourelf because you are ancient and have gout    I'm in desp…

Started by Sally Mustoe

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Community gardens and dumped Christmas Trees in Crouch End

tThe Gardens' Community Garden Lynton Road / Topsfield Road Library Fountain Lavatory environs Town Hall Square I was in Harri…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Carpenter Needed

Can anyone recommend a local carpenter? We are looking to get wardrobes made and fitted in our flat.

Started by Ella B.

1 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Angst and good housing fortune in the Guardian/Crouch End

Linda Grant has written a long article, published in the Guardian, about her experience in the Crouch End property market. She is a relativ…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 6, 2015

honey

I'm devoted to honey   for me, the best is chestnut honey from Italy or from southern Turkey, near Lake Koycegis     I know I can get the f…

Started by Sally Mustoe

2 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Sally Mustoe

Bunting , blooms and Crochet - what next - you decide

Here's a request for a replacement volunteer - Contact Jacqui via the  Facebook link or through OpinioN8 Jacqueline Osley 28 January at 15:…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 30, 2015

The Clock Tower

I was walking past the clock tower at 4pm today and it chimed 12 times! Looks like someone has left a spanner in the works. If you're passi…

Started by Rob Jackson

1 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Rob Jackson

Door Entry System repair needed / also Sash window people

Does anyone have local contact for a good Door Entry System repair person. Similarly any recommendation for sash window replacements (one…

Started by maggie railton

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

To N6/N19 locals - Do you want more fitness classes?

Hi all, I'm a qualified fitness instructor,  live locally (N6) and run cardio/conditioning classes in the area (N6/N19). However I'm lookin…

Started by Tanya W

0 Jan 14, 2015

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service