OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Late night boze / Sunday Live Music at the Harringay Arms

The Harringay Arms 153 Crouch Hill, Crouch End, London, N8 9QHCrouch End Provision of regulated entertainment: Live MusicSunday 6pm to 10pm…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

No compliments for the non-complementary design

Some news about theKwik Fit Application. The inspector in his judgment rejecting the developer's appeal against Haringey's refusal to grant…

1 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Simon Lillystone

Where have all the gardens gone?

The recent discussion about wheelie bins reminded me that if N8 hadn't lost so many front gardens to hard-standings and crossovers, many of…

Started by Simon Lillystone

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Plans to demolish Automerc in Hornsey - Development Management Forum on 23rd July 2012

OpinioN8 has recieved the email below. The planning application is to demolish a "works" and build loads of housing. This seems in some way…

0 Jul 10, 2012

and Wetherspoon's is to get a new sliding folding door system

Does this really represent a "Minor amendment to existing shopfront " or is it a major change to the way that bit of pavement works?

0 May 18, 2012

Vested Interests, disingenuity and misrepresentation - what is going on at the Whittington

I was stopped by a man with a clipboard outside Budgen's this week. He wanted me to sign a petition to "Save the Whittington", and represen…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 12, 2012

Hustings - orange , pink and blue

Apparently there is to be an election soon. This is Lynne Featherstone's take on it. I think Paddick may not be the only candidate for mayo…

0 Apr 7, 2012

Proposed demolition of Kwik Fit / MEB etc - Tottenham Lane, Crouch End

There will be a public enquiry (date yet to be determined) into the planning application to demolish the art deco Kwik Fit building on Tott…

0 Mar 10, 2012

Wetherspoons in Crouch End

Does anyone know whether there were any objections to the licensing application for the new Wetherspoons pub in Crouch End which has replac…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

15 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jackto

A funny thing happened at the Forum - one in the eye for apathy?

The minutes of the CROUCH END, HORNSEY AND STROUD GREEN AREA FORUM AND  COMMITTEE TUESDAY, 17 JANUARY 2012 have been published and they sho…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 2, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service