OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now we have to pay just to get into the town hall

Am I the only one to be outraged that the people running Hornsey Town Hall are now charging a fiver just for a tour of the building? This i…

Started by David

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Jane

Much heralded Haringey /Town Hall meeting a calculated insult to the People of Crouch End

Admittedly I got back late today so could not get to the Town hall meeting on time, but when I did get there I was dismayed to see it being…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by David

Hornsey Town Hall / Haringey Council - a public meeting 16th March - 6:30

Haringey has arranged a public meeting for 16th March in the Town  Hall to put forward ideas as to what might happen next, now that Mountvi…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Public meeting to discuss Hornsey Town Hall - 16th March - 6:30pm

I've just looked at the GVA website. GVA are the 'consultants' advising Haringey. They currently have 137 properties on offer to developers…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 12, 2015

Save Hornsey Vale Community Centre - sign the Petition

Hornsey Vale Community Centre has not been offered a new lease by Haringey Council - I think they jolly well should be - please sign their…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by David Winskill

Crouch End, Hornsey Stroud Green Forum - tonight 7pm

Dear Residents,   I write to remind you of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum which will be held at St Mary’s School, Rect…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 5, 2015

Hornsey Library will be 50 Years Old Today - 5th March

Pop Round to join in the celebrations Jacqueline Osley 9 hrs · London Hornsey Library is 50 tomorrow and there's lots going on includi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 5, 2015

161 Tottenham Lane - Development Management Forum

The 2nd meeting I went to on Wednesday was the Development Management Forum for the planning application at 161 Tottenham Lane (For the Hor…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Do you love food, hate waste? Want to help the local community?

Do you wish there was something you could do about the insane amount of household and business food waste in the UK? 40% off all food produ…

Started by OLIO

0 Mar 3, 2015

Anarchy in the Town Hall

I went to a meeting at Hornsey Town Hall yesterday evening and several things struck me about it: 1) attendance was very carefully controll…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 26, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service