OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jewson offers hope for Lotus showroom on Tottenham Lane

The proposed demolition of the original Lotus showroom on Tottenham Lane has aroused interest around the world from local conservationists…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 25, 2015

A busy evening organised by Haringey - Hornsey Town Hall and 161 Tottenham Lane

Two meetings in one evening - what a treat.. I'm sure it's a coincidence  and not an attempt to divide and conquer. Hornsey Town Hall - a b…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hornsey Town Hall / ANA - a free and frank exchange of views

I met Alex Rochford today. He is one of the As in ANA HTHArtscentre, the current interim tenants of Hornsey Town Hall. Now there is a huge…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Amanda Carrara

Save the BBC Studios - petition at Change.org

Save the BBC Studios - petition at Change.org Haringey Council propose to unbrick the arches that form the outer wall of the 1936 BBC TV…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Whither the Clock Tower railings?

OpinioN8 is aware of these two 'official' answers(?) , so far. The answer from Cllr Arthur, forwarded to us , seems to rule out TfL as the…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 18, 2015

A blitz at Hornsey Town Hall to soften us up

I'm sure I read recently of a proposed public meeting at Hornsey Town Hall (March 16th) to engage the public. I can now find no reference t…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Amanda Carrara

Sustainable Transport Survey - closes 15th Feb

Liz on HoL has pointed out this Sustainable Transport Works Plan survey by Haringey. It closes on 15th Feb, but don't worry, you haven't mi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 14, 2015

New job for Duncan Wilson formerly CEO at Alexandra Palace

I have received this email from Save Ally Pally. It would seem that as far as English Heriatge goes we now have two sets of overseers where…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 10, 2015

Anger over Hornsey Town Hall - much hot air expended

The Front Page of this week's Ham and High has generated a lot of comments on Facebook. Which is all very well, except: 1) "scuppered" is…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 30, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall - devastaing news from Mountview

Mountview have just issued the following press release. Once again, the future of this amazing building is uncertain. PRESS RELEASE 23 JAN…

Started by David Winskill

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by David

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service