OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The select committee Westminster phone hacking farce

I've enjoyed watching Montgomery Burns and Smithers facing the select committee. Montgomery is a bit past it and actually gave answers such…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 19, 2011

Localism / planning / change of use

I'm a bit confused. OpinioN8 has been looking at change of use lately and is not completely satisfied. In respect of Riley's, the mood seem…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 17, 2011

Area Forum (and Committee) - feedback and improvement

I went to the first Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee on 27th June and have since received the email quoted bel…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 9, 2011

Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee meeting - 27th June

I have received the following email from Cllr Weber, the Area Forum and Committee Chair for Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green   Dear Mr…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End's Middle Lane Labour Party Offices to re-open - @ajogee

According to this article the Labour party office in Middle Lane has been closed, but is about to re-open. Mr Jogee’s first surgery will be…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Planning Applications

I have just emailed Haringey in the hope of making tracking of planning applications easier. This would encourage, as Mark terms it, 'Socia…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 12, 2011

Well done Haringey - licensing review - Hornsey High Street

It was shocking to read in the local press, earlier this year, about a riot which took place in Hornsey High Street in March. This was cent…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 10, 2011

Alternative Voting Referendum - vote YES on May 5th - the decisive point for me

On May 5th there will be a referendum to determine whether there should be a change to the voting system used in General Elections. That is…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

incipient paranoia

Just because I am paranoid does not mean they are not getting at me. I don't think I'm paranoid, I think I am thoughtful and quite insightf…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Local job going - a good wage, benefits package

The local council are currently offering a job that locals might like to apply for. Haringey have provided a dedicated site to apply throug…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service