OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A rumour about the Hornsey Central library -

Apropos the library - I have just seen this on Facebook - it was Andrew's picture that has prompted to repeat it - I have heard nothing to…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

A suitable case for Neighbourhood Planning - Haringey consults on housing

Haringey has recently launched a consultation on its housing strategy, and I have pasted in the page from the Haringey website and a hyperl…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 6, 2014

NUT demo in Crouch End today

This little knot of people outside Budgen's is caused by a table/banner set up by Haringey NUT who are in dispute with somebody, perhaps Ha…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5, 2014

Early Years Pupil Premium for Haringey

Lynne Featherstone MP welcomes £317,486 boost for children in Haringey Nurseries, childminders and other early year’s providers in Haringey…

0 Oct 29, 2014

Neighbourhood forum - the inaugural meeting

CROUCH END NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM MINUTES OF INAUGURAL MEETING HELD ON 14.10.14 AT EARL HAIG HALL, ELDER AVENUE Present Some 40 individuals…

0 Oct 21, 2014

Save Ally Pally's comments on the current proposals for redevelopment

Shaping Things to come in the AP Studios  Currently [the exhibition is now over] in the foyer of the AP Ice Rink, there’s a small exhibitio…

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Scottish referendum - all s cunning plot

. . . Because clearly we can't have an EU in/out vote if the English, Welsh and N Irish constitutions have been thrown into disarray, whic…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 20, 2014

islington councils new kitchens

I'm a council tenant in Hornsey Lane and wondered if anyone could shed some light on the European directive about councils being obliged to…

Started by graham B

5 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by graham B

Subway AND Nandos VS empty, rotting units

I've seen quite a few disparaging remarks on Twitter re. Subway opening in Crouch End but, from looking online, only 5 people opposed theop…

Started by Mr Toasty

6 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by wellis

Going out from slavery - most Haringey LibDems not to stand again in May

The local elections for all the London Boroughs will be held on May 22nd this year. See this government local election announcement for the…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by twin spark

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service