OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Palace - dramatic changes to a listed and historic building

The formal planning application for the changes to Alexandra Palace has been submitted and you can find it on this Haringey Planning link.…

Started by Adrian Essex

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

I agree with Claire Kober about Council Tax debt

It says so on the front page of the Ham and High Broadway this week. We both think councillors should set up direct debits to pay their cou…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 26, 2015

The principles I think should guide what happens next at Hornsey Town Hall

After a little flurry of activity relating to Hornsey Town Hall I will attempt a small reflection on the themes of sustainability, regenera…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 24, 2015

I don't think the council will be able to find a satisfactory solution.

This coveration took place on Facebook - It is probably still going onRachael LaineFacebook· Londonokay - I'm going to add my penny's worth…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 17, 2015

Now we have to pay just to get into the town hall

Am I the only one to be outraged that the people running Hornsey Town Hall are now charging a fiver just for a tour of the building? This i…

Started by David

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Jane

Much heralded Haringey /Town Hall meeting a calculated insult to the People of Crouch End

Admittedly I got back late today so could not get to the Town hall meeting on time, but when I did get there I was dismayed to see it being…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by David

Hornsey Town Hall / Haringey Council - a public meeting 16th March - 6:30

Haringey has arranged a public meeting for 16th March in the Town  Hall to put forward ideas as to what might happen next, now that Mountvi…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Public meeting to discuss Hornsey Town Hall - 16th March - 6:30pm

I've just looked at the GVA website. GVA are the 'consultants' advising Haringey. They currently have 137 properties on offer to developers…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 12, 2015

Save Hornsey Vale Community Centre - sign the Petition

Hornsey Vale Community Centre has not been offered a new lease by Haringey Council - I think they jolly well should be - please sign their…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by David Winskill

Crouch End, Hornsey Stroud Green Forum - tonight 7pm

Dear Residents,   I write to remind you of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum which will be held at St Mary’s School, Rect…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 5, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service