OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What should Haringey do with its scarcest of scarce resources - land?

I can't help feeling this consultation document about land use in Haringey is massively important. The context of the Haringey Core plannin…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Planning consultations survey

OpinioN8 has received the following email. Do you have strong feelings about planning consultations? Have a look at the survey.     fro…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Oct 12, 2011

Inaugural meeting of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee 27/6/11

I attended this meeting last night (27/6/11). The congregation was made up in roughly equal parts by number of, on the one hand the public,…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

The Parish Pump - Earl Haig, Arts Festival, S106 and St Ann

I attended the Crouch End, Stroud Green and Hornsey Area Forum and Committee on Monday 26th September 2011 and one of the features of the e…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 29, 2011

Haringey Heartlands view obliterator approved - more or less - sort of

It is being widely reported that the massive plan to develop the area of land known as Haringey Heartlands has been approved, but a quick g…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Support for Coronation Sidings rolling stock maintenance development

I have commented on this planning application Not everyone is in support   I am writing in support of the proposed Construction of rolling…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Adopt a Peer - bizarre perverse and unnatural democratic idea

The TUC has set up a part of itswebsite to enable users to "adopt a peer". The idea is that as peers do not have a geographical constituenc…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Local Democracy in Action - Parks petition triggers full Haringey council debate

A local community organisation Haringey Friends of Parks Forum has obviously worked very hard this year to trigger a debate of the full cou…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 9, 2011

Controversial planning application at car wash site on Tottenham Lane, Crouch End

There is a new proposal to demolish KwikFit next to the old journal offices and build a block of flats and some shops.

Started by Adrian Essex

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey buys some new computers

Contract for the Supply of Desktop and Laptop Hardware and Associated Professional Services View the reasons why item 17. is restricted…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

6 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service