OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this what we should do with Hornsey Town Hall

Buy it - turn it into a pub and plant crocuses on the green? SHares are still available in Tottenham's finest country pub - Antwerp Arms cr…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 1, 2015

What Lynne thinks about Hornsey Town Hall - ask you

Dear Adrian,Recently, there was a very well attended meeting about the future of Hornsey Town Hall - the wonderful but empty building at th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 31, 2015

Caris Haringey - Urgent Food Appeal

CARIS Haringey CHRISTIAN ACTION AND RESPONSE IN SOCIETY                                                                                …

Started by David Winskill

0 Mar 31, 2015

JEWSON’S HORNSEY TO DEMOLISH HISTORIC LOTUS SHOWROOM

Chris Arnold writes on Facebook - JEWSON’S HORNSEY TO DEMOLISH HISTORIC LOTUS SHOWROOM There is an application for permission to demolish a…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Ally Pally - Demolition of the BBC studios - write to the Heritage Lottery Fund

I have received this email from Save Ally Pally, and i have written to HLF. Dear SAPper   Next week: the HLF decision on the  Ally Pally Se…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Rob Jackson

Hornsey Vale Community Centre, Demolition in Lynton Road and of Weston Park School, Hornsey Town Hall and Veolia

These minutes of a recent CROUCH END, HORNSEY AND STROUD GREEN AREA FORUM AND COMMITTEE touch on a number of highly topical issues, includi…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Haringey's 50th Birthday - and a film competition and an OpinioN8 competition

The London Borough of Haringey will shortly be 50. Read about it here on the Haringey website 50th birthday page. Council Leader Claire Kob…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 26, 2015

Alexandra Palace - dramatic changes to a listed and historic building

The formal planning application for the changes to Alexandra Palace has been submitted and you can find it on this Haringey Planning link.…

Started by Adrian Essex

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

I agree with Claire Kober about Council Tax debt

It says so on the front page of the Ham and High Broadway this week. We both think councillors should set up direct debits to pay their cou…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 26, 2015

The principles I think should guide what happens next at Hornsey Town Hall

After a little flurry of activity relating to Hornsey Town Hall I will attempt a small reflection on the themes of sustainability, regenera…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 24, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service