OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposed demolition of Kwik Fit / MEB etc - Tottenham Lane, Crouch End

There will be a public enquiry (date yet to be determined) into the planning application to demolish the art deco Kwik Fit building on Tott…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Mar 10, 2012

Wetherspoons in Crouch End

Does anyone know whether there were any objections to the licensing application for the new Wetherspoons pub in Crouch End which has replac…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

15 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jackto

A funny thing happened at the Forum - one in the eye for apathy?

The minutes of the CROUCH END, HORNSEY AND STROUD GREEN AREA FORUM AND  COMMITTEE TUESDAY, 17 JANUARY 2012 have been published and they sho…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 2, 2012

The Localism Act - more powers for you and me and the bloke next door

I've been reading a thread on HoL about the Localism Act and Neighbourhood Forum. Embedded in the thread is this  - A plain English guide t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 28, 2012

Fortnightly bin collections - coming to a street near you - Veolia/Haringey have decided

I went to a packed meeting on Tuesday of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee. Packed in every sense of the wo…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Amnesty International Greetings Card Campaign

You can make a difference to the lives of people at risk this Christmas! Haringey Green Party & Hornsey and Wood Green Amnesty Internat…

0 Dec 3, 2011

Help repeal unnecessary live music licensing laws

Howard Monk posted in The Crouch End Project Howard Monk 22 November 15:17 Please share this and also email the response in support…

0 Nov 30, 2011

Do you want Kwik Fit demolished and replaced with a block of Flats?

I attended a Development Management Forum last week in the Art Gallery in Hornsey Library. You can see the full purpose of the Forum in the…

Started by Adrian Essex

11 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Mr Sensible

A splendid future for Hornsey Town Hall in the care of Mountview Academy of Theatre Art

I attended the Crouch End, Stroud Green and Hornsey Area Forum and Committee on Monday 26th September 2011 and one of the important items d…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Tax - avoidance/evasion - moral/immoral - Which or the Bishops

Various dignitaries from a number of churches (Signatories included: Anglican bishop David Walker of Dudley; Gwen Shaffer from Quaker Peace…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 1, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service