OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sue Hessel Opinion piece on our High Street @BroadwayHamHigh

VIEW FROM THE STREETby Sue Hesse!, Crouch End resident and community campaigner Garish signs have spoiled the view Why should public facili…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 8, 2016

Wood Green Area Plan - consultation by Haringey

The Neighbourhood Planners over at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum have submitted a response to the Haringey consultation on the plans c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 19, 2016

Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane (Hornsey Journal Building)

Planning permission was granted for this site in 2015 which essentially adds a further 2 storeys to the existing two and three new houses i…

Started by Matt Lingard

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Go APe at AP - @FriendsAllyPark

What is the point of having trees if you can't climb them. Why would anyone object to having a zip wire in Alexandra Park? According to the…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 9, 2016

Blow this for a game of Builders - @arthouseN8

I received the email below from the Arthouse - surely this shouldn't be allowed. Causing sufficient disturbance to prevent a neighbour carr…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey Ward Budgets - £10,000 catalyst

Had you heard about Ward Budgets. I had but they seem pretty low key. I try to keep an eye out for these things but I'd missed them until t…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Keep your distance - love thy neighbour

A  comment piece in this week's Ham and High (18/2/2016) caught my eye. I have OCR'd it and it appears below. Haringey is currently consult…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

All change for more of the same? 20/20 vision! Part 2

The Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum will be holding its Inaugural General Meeting on Sunday (Feb 7th 2016 2pm - Hornsey Town Hall). If all g…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Crime in Crouch End

I was very sad to hear about the stabbing in Crouch End this evening. Of course, this comes just a couple of weeks after the crash on Park…

Started by Ella B.

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Suspension of Cllr Gideon Bull following his decision to oppose cuts to vulnerable adults.

You may be aware that Labour Councillor Gideon Bull spoke out against the closure by Haringey Council of a number of Day Centres in the bor…

Started by Brian Bowles

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service