OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Local Politics (508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHPRA comments on Site Density - #HTHbaddeal

Taken from the full planning objection 5. Density The proposed development is for 146 units. The applicant has calculated the density as 1…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

WHPRA comments on Massing, Footprint and Daylight - #HTHbaddeal

Taken from the full planning objection 4. Massing, Footprint & Daylight The new buildings occupy too much of the site, are built too c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

WHPRA comments on Conservation Area

Taken from the full planning objection 3. Effect on Listed buildings and Conservation areas HTHPS Assessment 7.91 “The massing of the pro…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

WHPRA comments on Height and Urban Context - #HTHbaddeal

Taken from the full planning objection 2. Height in relation to the neighbourhood; Urban Context The proposed new buildings are much too…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

WHPRA comments on incorrect and inadequate information - #HTHbaddeal

Taken from the full planning objection 1. Inadequate and incorrect information supplied at pre-application residents meetings and with plan…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

The Car Park Tower blocks - #HTHbaddeal

An image (moving I hope, it works on my computer) showing the  increased mass of the proposed tower blocks in the car park and mews. Beige…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

Open letters and open ended inferences - #HTHbaddeal

The hapless trio (a pleasing turn of phrase from a related post) have had an answer to their open letter. It took the form of a letter, whi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

The Councillors Open Letter - #HTHbaddeal

I've been having another look at the three Crouch End Councillors' Open Letter to FEC. It's quite long, and contains a lot of stuff. It end…

Started by Adrian Essex

7 Sep 10
Reply by Adrian Essex

Does the oriental hand know what the occidental is doing - #HTHbaddeal

It has been suggested that HQ might not be fully aware of what the Crouch End branch is up to. So I've written to the people who put their…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 10

#HDV | quiet contact with Lendlease: Cabinet Member and the Shadow Board

BEFORE the key Meeting of 3 July—that gave Cabinet go-ahead for the HDV—there had been repeated contact with Lendlease. A Freedom of Inform…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Sep 8
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service