OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Ideas, Issues, Innovation (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virgin Takeover by American Mega Corp

Virgin Media has confirmed it is in takeover talks that could lead to a bid from US cable company Liberty Global in the coming days.  . .…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 24, 2013

'Twas ever thus

I've begun reading The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins. T.S. Eliot wrote that it is 'The first, the longest and the best of modern English dete…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jo Trew

FREE, NO OBLIGATION Green Deal Assessment - Haringey 40:20 Initiative

Haringey 40:20 Initiative - Free Home Energy Assessment - First Come, First Served! (CE) Dear Residents,   You can find out how to improve…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

North London Apprentice – Exposure’s hired!

North London Apprentice – Exposure’s hired! Exposure is giving young people in north London the chance to pitch their ideas to big busines…

0 Feb 22, 2013

Online child protection

I'm trying to build an argument for a new approach to online child protection which doesn't rely as heavily on parents being the 'police fo…

Started by Sophie

0 Feb 22, 2013

Prescriptive form filling - green ink in a black pen

I've had to fill in a lot of forms lately, and most of them have extremely irritating aspects. The one I'm doing at the moment is about my…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 21, 2013

Foster carers for teenagers - an initiative

OpinioN8 has been forwarded the following email   Dear Councillor,   Haringey has joined with other member authorities of the North London…

0 Oct 8, 2012

Investigation in to food poverty

OpinioN8 has been forwarded the following email   Dear CouncillorJust last year, one charity’s foodbanks fed almost 15,000 people in the ca…

0 Oct 8, 2012

Anti gravity walking sticks

I saw these two fakers doing a variation of the Indian Rope Trick on the South Bank yesterday. I haven't spotted how its done. I gave the…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 24, 2012

Re-cycle your old computers

Metropolitan Care & Repair has set up a computer recycling project for volunteers to gain work experience & enhance life ski…

0 Aug 9, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service