OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Ideas, Issues, Innovation (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A plague on all our houses

I think there's a fairly general excess of moths about - I know we've touched on the subject here before (Westbury has flies)and I have hol…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 19, 2013

Massive National Grid infrastructure project to cable London

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this article in the Independent about a National Grid infrastructure project.   Paragraph  1 reads A GIGANT…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

The camera never lies

Is this actually a picture of me doing a handstand on a bit of decorative coping stone . . . . or is it a photo taken at this exhibition of…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 26, 2013

Half term Activities for Families at Bruce Castle Museum this week

Join us at Bruce Castle Museum this coming week for creative and fun ideas over half-term.   Hands On History Free Family Arts and Crafts A…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 May 28, 2013

2 bed house for sale, Spears Road, Crouch End, N19

Now I'm not sure exactly where Crouch End starts and finishes, but I sort of think that the the Parkland Walk at the top of Crouch End Hill…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 27, 2013
Reply by shawn craig

Sainsbury's Big Free Drop

Anyone know where the unsubscribe link is on this Sainsbury's email? http://trc.emv2.com/HM?a=ENX7CqcSAPvG8SA9MKL1AU3nGHxKCiZHafcStGb5lw8W0

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 24, 2013

Does my butt look empty in this . .

. . dry weather?   My water butts in the garden have sprung leaks, and anyway are ugly, old, re-cycled water tanks from ancient plumbing j…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by NaughtyIrish75

Mandatory information is donoted by an asterix

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 10, 2013

White Water Rafting

Had a couple of hours out today at the Lee Valley White Water Centre. I just sort of went on spec, not to take part but to have a look. Luc…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 17, 2013

New Theatre in Finsbury Park - good value and massively convenient

I've had quite a few brochures through the door recently for the new theatre opening in Finsbury Park. Not long ago they were trying to ent…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 9, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service