OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Help needed (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To N6/N19 locals - Do you want more fitness classes?

Hi all, I'm a qualified fitness instructor,  live locally (N6) and run cardio/conditioning classes in the area (N6/N19). However I'm lookin…

Started by Tanya W

0 Jan 14, 2015

Studio Theatre in Crouch End

Hi all I'm on the hunt for people with space to let: back rooms of pubs, disused/derelict space (no matter how crap), this sort of thing.…

Started by ParkMewsJim

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by ChrisArnold

Hi

I lived in crouch end on and off during the 60s and 80s went to park road primary, now flats, my fav memories in the 80s were the kings hea…

Started by Jim Purdy

0 Dec 30, 2014

Kitchen Fitter Needed

Hi All I am looking for a local kitchen fitter to fit an IKEA kitchen, do some tiling, replastering, and lay a floor. Has anyone used one t…

Started by Rich

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Rich

Recommendation needed for a removals company and a handyman

Can we help this Facebook user? Cath English‎CROUCH END CREATIVES 12 November at 16:07 · Can anyone recommend a cheap but reliable mov…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

2 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

computer help

Can anyone recommend someone to help me set up a home office. I have an old pc which is temperamental, a scanner and monitor. My desk is cl…

Started by Theodora Nathanael

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Theodora Nathanael

Wanted - blood donors - especially O Neg - the gift only you can give

I heard an appeal on wireless this morning for Blood Donors. Over the Christmas hols there will be a crisis of supply, because the time off…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 13, 2014

Tired brain requires 21st century reboot into javascript - please help

I've been working my way through the very excellent Phonegap tutorial by Christophe Coenraets and I've covered parts [1 - 9]. In fact I've…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

solar powered shed lights

I'd like to buy a solar powered shed light. Because of the aspect I'd need a fairly long cable for the connection between light and solar p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service