OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Haringey news, information and views (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BUSINESS OF BEING OVER 50

Invitation To Haringey Residents Celebrating the knowledge and skills of our 50+ residents and reducing isolation and loneliness Living Und…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Mar 12, 2014

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK BY A FEMALE AUTHOR FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 5 BOOKS

We’re delighted to be working with The Big Green Book Shop throughout the whole of March to compile a list of 'Top 10 Books written by Fema…

Started by Women's Association Lordship Rec

0 Mar 2, 2014

Railway Fields in Harringay wants to know . . . .

From Facebook Mary Hogan Friends of Railway Fields are seeking views about Railway Fields and have produced a short online survey. We'd lo…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 27, 2014

Haringey Healthwatch is recruiting new Board Members

Download Board Member Recruitment Pack We are recruiting volunteer board members Are you passionate about improving health and social care…

0 Jan 30, 2014

Lynne F's extra money for Haringey schools - fairer funding

I recently recieved this from Lynne F. Haringey is getting loads of extra money from the government (apparently) as though someone had simp…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 18, 2014

Lynne F's extra money for Haringey Health services - how should it be spent

I have just received this email from Lynne Featherstone. Click on her links to offer your opinion Dear Adrian,Haringey’s local hospitals,…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 18, 2014

Cashless Christmas Parking - not quite the same as free

Has anyone actually used a mobile phone to pay a parking fee. I haven't. I've not even read the instructions on the toll machines. I just d…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 7, 2013

Thirty with one blow!

Opinion8 has received this email From: Cllr Bevan John Subject: STORM DAMAGE ACTIONS Dear Members Within Haringey a schedule of all rep…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Charles Wright

Rubbish rubbish collection

No, this is not about the shunga pictures again but about Veolia. Lynne Featherstone has collected 400 complaints from constituents about t…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Patricia Ann Sinclair

‘Active Communities’ now funding in North and East London

Dear Councillor,   We have opened ‘Active Communities’ in North and East London, a funding programme which may be of interest to groups and…

0 Oct 9, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service