OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Haringey consultations (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Equipment Service consultation - a response

I have responded to the Haringey Consultation on the Community Equipment Service. My response is set in the context that overall I felt a v…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 24, 2012

How should Haringey supply kit such as beds and walking frames to the dying and disabled who live at home

Consultation on proposed changes to the Supply of Community Equipment in Haringey What are we consulting on? When will we consult? Who are…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 24, 2012

What do you think of the way Haringey is run? - No, really, they want to know!

Governance Review In July 2010 the Council began a review of the governance arrangements in Haringey. The review looked at how well Council…

0 Feb 24, 2012

Haringey's Cardio Vascular Problems

So just after I'd written my blog revealing intimate details about my cardio vascular health Haringey pops up and carries out a 'consultati…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Consultation on the expansions of Belmont, Lancasterian and Welbourne Schools closes 6th Feb

School Expansions Consultation on the expansions of Belmont Infant and Belmont Junior Schools, Lancasterian and Welbourne Primary Schools C…

0 Jan 11, 2012

Drugs and Alcohol Strategy survey Haringey - closes 1st Feb

Drugs and Alcohol Drug and alcohol services in Haringey Drug Interventions Programme (DIP) Alcohol Drug Action Team Further information D…

0 Jan 11, 2012

Young People’s Strategy Consultation Haringey's strategy for 3 years - closes 17th Feb

Young People’s Strategy Consultation We want your views on our draft 3-year strategy for young people in Haringey. Your views will shape wh…

0 Jan 11, 2012

Help with managing your personal budget - Consultation

Help with managing your personal budget - Consultation Proposed changes to how Haringey Council supports people to manage their personal bu…

0 Nov 28, 2011

opportunities for residents and businesses to have their say about Haringey's budget

OpinioN8 has been forwarded this email from Cllr Joe Goldberg, in which councillors are exhorted : "I hope you’ll take the opportunity to e…

0 Nov 22, 2011

Haringey Health and Well Being strategy and Consultation

Haringey has recently published and is now consulting on a Haringey Health and Well Being Strategy. You can get this from the link, it is a…

0 Oct 20, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service