Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Eating and Drinking (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needed - a good Chinese restaurant nearby

Can we get a recommendation in time to help this Faceb**k user Ana Elisa Remigio‎CROUCH END CREATIVES 4 hrs ·  Hello, can anyone recom…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Rob Jackson

His hat it has three corners, his slightly out of the mainstream coffee shop many more

Chris Meade‎CROUCH END CREATIVES 4 November at 14:04 ·  The Library Coffee House, Crouch End, proprietor Robin Stevenson. Robin serve…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Bella Pizza Let Agreed!

I just saw on the Martyn Gerrard website that this is now let. Any gossip on who the new tenant could be??

Started by Daveycon

21 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Anette

Cakes, pastries, sandwiches and scones - no wonder I'm Beaming

I enjoy afternoon tea in Beam on Topsfield Parade where even the cake stands are in tiers. Its not every day you can do this for fear of…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Eating out in N8

Last week I went to WOW, the Japanese restaurant near The King's Head on Crouch End Hill.  Had a great meal, fresh (excellent crispy tempur…

Started by BB Mac

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Jamie Oliver in Crouch End

I heard some gossip last night that Jamie Oliver was sniffing around Crouch End, possibly taking over the current Barclays branch. It would…

Started by David

7 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Anette

All in good Taste

Those of you with Taste cards may be surprised to learn that the Queens accepts them. Normally it's chain places like Strada and Pizza Expr…

Started by David

0 Oct 1, 2014

Honeymoon Heirloom Herb Garden

From Facebook  Chris J Arnold 11 hrs · Edited We have a quality new restaurant coming to Crouch End, Heirloom. Set up by two award winn…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Ive just heard that Bouga will become, yes you have guessed it, a fried chicken place. so the place has been closed for years, creates a w…

Started by Acer

8 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Anette

Arthouse Cafe/Cinema - my first impressions

I called in at the Arthouse Cinema this morning, but only for a coffee and a cake in the cafe, which was very pleasant. Between us we had t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 26, 2014

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service