OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Eating and Drinking (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Very Good to Major Improvement Necessary - your favourite local cafe rated

Here is a really lovely enquiry from Scores on the Doors. I didn't know it existed. Many Thanks to Danny Richman for pointing it out. It's…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 3, 2015

Pubs with open fires in Crouch End

As it gets colder my thoughts turn to the prospect of a pub with an open fire. My pub of choice for that is the lovely Holly Bush in Hampst…

Started by David

4 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Mr Toasty

A new modern Fish Restaurant in Middle Lane - staff wanted

A note from Facebook Artur Rrokaj Yesterday at 00:26 We are looking for a friendly person, waitress /waiter/ chef in a new restaurant o…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 27, 2015

Arocaria slightly unlucky to get caught?

From the Evening Standard A filthy restaurant which was "littered with rat droppings" has been fined £6,000 by food inspectors. Greek res…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by David

Best local restaurants according to TripAdvisor

I often contribute reviews to TripAdvisor so thought I'd see what the highest ranked local restaurants are. I scrolled through the top 500…

Started by David

0 Jan 11, 2015

News of Pizza Bella - it is to re-open

News of Pizza Bella from Facebook Karim Ahmed 5 hrs · Enfield Hey all, always said I would keep you in the loop first. Think we'll…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Henrietta Garden

Saki - A new addition to Crouch End's Japanese Quarter

I recently went to Saki - the new Japanese restaurant on Tottenham Lane and thought it was worth a mention. It's surrounded by lots of my f…

Started by Katy

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Susan Findlay

I lunched on quince , which I ate with a . . .

... .  knife and fork. I noticed ten a little while ago and this week stopped in for lunch. It's a very pleasant space, with good quality…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 7, 2015

Tomo , Italian restaurant on Hornsey High Street - a recommendation

Tomo is a small family run Italian restaurant on Hornsey High Street, and is one of my favourites. It's rarely empty, because it's good. Th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 7, 2015

Hello Fresh - home cooking with a little friends

Hello FreshThis little note is in the nature of a confession. I confess that I enjoy cooking interesting meals for my household, from fresh…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 7, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service