OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum - raises it profile

A recent email to Cllr Ahmet  Chair of Haringey's planning committee has achieved its goal - there will be a Development Management Forum t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 29, 2015

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum - sends some emails

The Crouch End Neighbourhood is flexing its muscles in the public arena. It has sent emails to two councillors and a council officer in an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 28, 2015

Q. How long does it take to set up an Area Forum?

A. About 12 months. A very short answer based on the experiences of the Highgate Neighbourhood Forum who began the process in January 2012…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 16, 2014

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum - potential help from Locality

Chris Setz has made contact with Locality on behalf of the proposed Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum, and has passed on the following details…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 4, 2014

Another good meeting in a pub and an early resignation

The views expressed here are , of course, my own. The prospective Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum held its second meeting yesterday evening…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

I went to a meeting in a pub and enjoyed it - about the embryonic Neighbourhood Forum

I went to the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum meeting in the Earl Haig Hall yesterday evening, and I think it went very well, because: 1) th…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Wrest control of Crouch End back from Haringey - come to a Neighbourhood Forum meeting in a pub

Details of the Neighbourhood Forum event here. Three local residents are putting forward proposals to create a Crouch End Neighbourhood for…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum to replace The Conservation Area Advisory Committee

Is the Conservation Area Advisory Committee now moribund? This was a group of volunteers who undertook to review planning applications in c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 27, 2013

Stake your claim to a Neighbourhood Forum - who's up for it?

In attempting to understand "Localism" I summarised a summary guide to the Localism Act. I did this because I'd been following a discussion…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ben Myring

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service