OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Safe Are We in Crouch End?

I've lived in Crouch End for nearly three years and I've always felt safe. The recent shootings in Wood Green have me worried though that c…

Started by Ella B.

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

A brilliant day at the Crouch End Festival / HTH @crouchendfest @HTHArtsCentre @londonbrassband

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum spent the day today making its presence known to visitors to the Crouch End Festival. The whole atmosphere w…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 6, 2015

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum at the Crouch End Festival

This email received from the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum Please visit Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum at the Crouch EndFestival.…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 5, 2015

Do you live in Crouch End?

This very quick questionnaire has just two questions and a couple of optionals - Do you live in Crouch End The Crouch End Neighbourhood Fo…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 4, 2015

What do you think of Crouch End?

The Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum would like to know how you feel about where you live - your home, shops, parks, community and any othe…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 16, 2015

Entries in the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum logo competition

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Saasha Celestial-One

BBC PILOT LOOKING FOR GARDEN IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER

IS YOUR GARDEN / OUTDOOR SPACE IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER?   Would you like a visit from The Instant Gardener?   We are looking for a garden or…

Started by Lucy Weston

0 Mar 30, 2015

Design a Logo Competition - CE Neighbourhood Forum

CROUCH END NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM LOGO COMPETITION The Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum is a new organisation that is being set up to give local…

Started by David Winskill

0 Mar 29, 2015

One or Two words to describe Crouch End

There was a request put on Facebook yesterday which reads: Melanie Humphrey 22 hrs Please comment with 1 or 2 words that sum up or mak…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 11, 2015

Five storey block of flats proposed for Lynton Road?

I've just seen this discussion on Facebook: Jane Roberts uploaded a file. 18 hrs Has anybody heard about the council's plans to build…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 28, 2015

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service